Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fao The Board

anewman

Now I know that every monday morning there's a board meeting and issues raised, also you have print outs of topics on the forum, well it would be nice if you gave us a straight answer after tomorrows meeting with what's happening up there with the current dilemma

Ta

Board predicted 4 points from first 5 games......Actual 3 points....no panic, one behind prediction...end of topic.

Did they predict a humiliation by the filth and a disgraceful home defeat to norwich?

And who the fuck are you to end the topic?

Did they predict a humiliation by the filth

Yes...

a disgraceful home defeat to norwich?

Not sure disgraceful is the right word, 11 players in the second half and it would have been a completely different game.

And who the fuck are you to end the topic?

No need mate, you're going to need a new keyboard if you're this angry while typing on a forum :whistle:

Edited by SnoopJohnnyJohn

• Site Supporter

Now I know that every monday morning there's a board meeting and issues raised, also you have print outs of topics on the forum, well it would be nice if you gave us a straight answer after tomorrows meeting with what's happening up there with the current dilemma

Ta

If you ARE off the beer, it might be an idea to get back on it.

Or go for a walk or summert.

It's only a game, you know.

If you ARE off the beer, it might be an idea to get back on it.

Or go for a walk or summert.

It's only a game, you know.

Had a shandy after playing this morning and felt it so defo staying off the beer, til benidorm in a few weeks that is :drinks:

Performances apart, we've only had one bad result. We got nowt against the Arabs, and nowt against the Yanks - as expected. The perfomance against City was quite good actually. We've had a win and a loss against promoted teams (who we never do well against).It just happened that all these were in the first four games.If it's still the same in another four games, I'll be very disappointed.

Remember when the fixures came out and everybody said if we get anythng out of the first few games I'll. . .(insert your forfeit of choice)?

I don't think it's time for bedsheets yet.

• Site Supporter

I can imagine these meetings, "I see Satan has scorched his starfish again". FFS.

Secretary: Er, Mr Gartside, you do realise Diddles has written a song about Chung Yong Lee don't you? Shall I book him as the half time entertainment?

PG: Not really half time stuff, let's try him at Fanzone. Now we've got rid of the Man U game every home game will have one . . . except when we have other stuff on.

Secretary: Er, Mr Gartside, you do realise Diddles has written a song about Chung Yong Lee, and made some beltin' halloween masks don't you? Shall I book him as the half time entertainment?

PG: Not really half time stuff, let's try him at Fanzone. Now we've got rid of the Man U game every home game will have one . . . except when we have other stuff on.

:)

its probably the drink talking. but are we really any worse than when coyle took over and we were in a similar position. i dont think we are. ;)

Don't want to put a downer on you, but shouldn't we be looking a teensy bit better by now ? Or at least looking as though the main problems are slowly being addressed ?

Anyways, for what it's worth, I give a squad with several new members until late October to sort out the wheat from the chaff and get the new players bedded in. But I do expect to see signs of progress before then ......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.