Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Arsenal 3 Wanderers 0

Happy Wanderer

anyway, bollocks to this tough start, stoke have had united and chelsea and managed to pick up points, we are going backwards

aye true enough its like we think were not good enough to be on the same pitch as them we show teams too much respect fuck em let them earn the right to play dont make it easy for em

We had a good start to the game having made radical changes from last saturday. However, when ngog went off for skd we reverted to the one dimensional tactic. The ball was repeatedly punted up to Kevin over and over again. He won some but nothing came of it. Kevin Davies has provided moments of great pride and joy for us. And it's hard to say it but the end is in sight for him as a Bolton player. He provides little threat these days . Thanks Kevin for everything, but I think you are holding us back!

Just back.

First half we weren't bad at all. NRC & Muamba did a good job pressing Arsenal & we looked quite solid defensively.When SKD came on, he won nearly everything & we really should have got men closer to him, but at half time we were well worth a point.

Although we were a goal down, the sending off transformed the game & from then it just became a question of how many Arsenal scored. The sending off settled this game, so there's not much point trying to judge Coyle on a decision he couldn't affect.

It will be addressed and we will climb the league, like most have said on here it's been a extremely difficult start, demoralising and annoying but we're nearly out of it. 10-12pts from the next 7 games and all this negativity will be forgotten from the fickle of our support, I do know where they're coming from in a way but they have to change that mentality when at the match and be more mature.

We will be safe mid April :)

As an aside well done to whoever had the EU BWFC Flag hanging over the balcony of the block of flats close to the ground :good:

Cheers. I thought the hospitality lot might enjoy something to look at while tucking into their 3 course meal before the game.

320108_10150450074436679_513831678_10843386_287721715_n.jpg

You don't drop folk then throw them back in at Arsenal away. Steinsson might not be great but his treatment has been shoddy.

As a pro I would like to think that GS would have given his right arm to play yesterday, would it be much better to drop him and bring him back for the Chelsea home game?

I dont think anyone has been treated shoddy because they have been dropped, we are especially weak at defending when the ball is out wide and have needed to try other players.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.