Sweep

Two Dogs

Metz

Diamond White

Castaway

Hooch

K Cider

Tried them all, and was very sick on all of them

Just watching "Al Murray My Funniest Year 1997" and he's just mentioned them all. We used to drink some shiot back then.

I remember, when I used to drink in The Volunteer in Bromley Cross, something we called a "Blastaway" which was a Castaway mixed with a Diamond White.

Happy Days :drinks:

I saw the title and immediately thought of blastaways. Do they still sell Castaway & Diamond White?

Actually, looking back, i bet it was vile.

I had an incident once in a pub in Headingley, where I lost a few hours,I think it was the Oak Tree or something. Anyway, it was K cider related.

I saw the title and immediately thought of blastaways. Do they still sell Castaway & Diamond White?

I had an incident once in a pub in Headingley, where I lost a few hours,I think it was the Oak Tree or something. Anyway, it was K cider related.

Read that and got heartburn :angry:

I remember it tasting like Lilt....actually, can you still procure Lilt these days?

Didn't realise it wasn't a pub anymore. What about that one near Bromley X train station, is that still going?

Is the Indian any good?

Only been to the Green Bengal once, food was decent but 2 of the chefs were urinating in the car park behind the place when we left.

The Railway is still open I think, must be on its last legs too though, I know it's been for sale for a long time

• Site Supporter

Only been to the Green Bengal once, food was decent but 2 of the chefs were urinating in the car park behind the place when we left.

The Railway is still open I think, must be on its last legs too though, I know it's been for sale for a long time

They could have been pissing in the curry. Look on the bright side.

we used to go mad for Power shandys. Get a pint of stella, drink the top 3rd then fill up with a Smirnoff Ice. Wouldnt touch it with a brage poll now but we used to love them.

I used to drink em at uni. bottle of bud and a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. Pissed as fuck!

• Site Supporter

Think it makes most of its money on weekend nights where they do live bands, etc.

Woman arrested over demands that Monroe couple have 3-way sex

By Daniel Tepfer, Staff writer

MONROE -- A Waterbury woman has been charged with repeatedly calling a local female resident to demand that she and her husband join her in a sexual "threesome."

Anna Bambino, 30, of Pierpont Road, Waterbury, was charged Friday with breach of peace. She was released on a written promise to appear in court.

Bambino called the couple's home about a half-dozen times, police said. Bambino, who is acquainted with the Monroe woman through a mutual friend, in each of the calls suggested the woman and her husband have three-way sex with her, police said

After officers confronted Bambino, she confessed to making the calls, police said. However, she claimed to have been intoxicated at the time, according to the police report.

You may wonder what this has to do with alcopops, well here is a picture

anna-bambino.jpg?w=614

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.