Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Will Owen Coyle Get Stick On Sunday

embankment

ive never been so convinced.

the rot has to and will stop on sunday.theres no option.

you would like to think that coyle has made the team watch the video of the semi and drummed it into them thats what caused the rut, and to get out there sunday and fuck them up and get revenge and get back on track

then again hes probably arranged a table tennis competition

gonzo i so hope you are right !

i think back to west brom at home when diouf eqaulised to stop the rot,when gavin mcCann scored at boro and matt tayor at stoke...at those times i felt the same,things may not be right in all,but theres simply no fucking option.we need a result and we will get one.

• Site Supporter

As shit as coyle is proving to be, I hope the fans don't turn on him.

I can't bare to be in the megson situation again.

We are all in this together, so moan all you want on here and in the pub but at the match we need to get behind the team and the manager.

If we are being outplayed and keep backing off and lumping it out then I predict boo's, if it's 0-0 at half time also, not from me, I'd rather vent my anger on a forum, away from players, it's worse than under Megson, so it can't be ruled out though.

Edited by Didledee

Even in the days of HWSNBN I've never booed during or after a match towards the team or performance, I'm lieing, that Hull game broke me, but other than that It's a big no no.

I'm a fan first, a supporter second & sat in quiet miffed off mode third. Booing the boys helps nobody, especially yourself, JSL.

If we are being outplayed and keep backing off and lumping it out then I predict boo's, if it's 0-0 at half time also, not from me, I'd rather vent my anger on a forum, away from players, it's worse than under Megson, so it can't be ruled out though.

You're there again, being negative, go and play with your toys :angry:

you would like to think that coyle has made the team watch the video of the semi and drummed it into them thats what caused the rut, and to get out there sunday and fuck them up and get revenge and get back on track

It seems OC doesn't read this forum

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/9345842.Coyle_cools_Wembley_talk/

Even in the days of HWSNBN I've never booed during or after a match towards the team or performance, I'm lieing, that Hull game broke me, but other than that It's a big no no.

You mean the one where we got a home point to make our record for the last 5 games W1 D3 L1.

That sort of form is a distant dream at the mo, unfortunately.

And I'd sooner forget about him to be quite frank.

I think Bolton will give 100% effort and dominate the possession against Stoke but lose the match and frustrated fans will boo the team off.I don't think it will be directed at Coyle though because the vast majority of fans understand the financial constraints and like Coyle's positive attitude.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.