Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Will Owen Coyle Get Stick On Sunday

embankment

I think We have given Owen more grace than any other manager I can remember. Personally I think that's down to the Megson effect where the crowd were so split like never before.

I think most don't want anything like that again and will keep any frustration to at worse booing then hope our owner/directors act occordingly

I think We have given Owen more grace than any other manager I can remember. Personally I think that's down to the Megson effect where the crowd were so split like never before.

I think most don't want anything like that again and will keep any frustration to at worse booing then hope our owner/directors act occordingly

You started a thread celebrating that despicable c?nt up the road. Your opinions forthwith are therefore nul and void.

Surely that is the only team talk needed - sit the under performing bastards in front of a TV - replay the whole sorry 95 mins of the semi-final - point out thAT 25,000 fans had to sit through this shite, and that BWFC owe them a fuckin good performance against the Neanderthals

Surely that is the only team talk needed - sit the under performing bastards in front of a TV - replay the whole sorry 95 mins of the semi-final - point out thAT 25,000 fans had to sit through this shite, and that BWFC owe them a fuckin good performance against the Neanderthals

Not many BW fans saw the full 95 minutes.

I left when the 4th goal went in, along with hundreds (thousands ?) of others.

And don't anyone bother whingeing at me.

:angry:

Sadly I only see a loss, but I won't be booing, team moral is at an all time low, and Coyle is to blame for that, but booing is counteractive. I do however hope the Directors realise the fact that without serious consideration we are in the shit, and Coyle seems to have no idea of how to stop the decline, I will leave further comments until after tomorrow.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.