Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

WBA 2 Wanderers 1

Ratwhite

Excellent first half, fucking terrible second half. :nea:

What did Coyle say to them at half time?? :blink:

[/quot Not the first time we have nt turned up for the second half, it happend against sunderland. hodgson has the nous to change things around, not sure coyle has the same ability. worrying very worrying

Stuck in a scanky McDonalds in West Brom. Pissed off. Utter shite, again!. Riley looked well out of his depth, Robbo struggled as usual. The first half looked promising, 2nd half we might as well not bothered coming out. Fuck sake...

Don't get the Riley reference myself. Thought Wba attacked him a lot, seeing him as a weak link, or overly testing him as a newby. Albeit a few naive positionings, thought he coped well with the pressure.

We took davies off, and then preceded to play more long bals than we did when he was on. Makes no sense.

There's no point bringing kakuta on if your going to keep playing long balls.

Gave them too much space.

Let's not over react though. One of those games that the home team just has enough. I'm sure we will be the same against everton.

Totally agree

midfield was shite again,we didnt win one second ball all afternoon

Why does coyle not make them get the ball on the floor and play football

If that was a megson performance(2nd half) everyone would be going mad

We took davies off, and then preceded to play more long bals than we did when he was on. Makes no sense.

I could count on two fingers the amount of long balls that went to a Bolton player!

And Riley was the worst culprit!

One thing though, at least we know we are not capable of playing long ball anymore!

what did we expect them to do? roll over and die all in hail of the mighty bolton that lay slay to stoke last week?

we were playing a well organised west brom at home.hardly easy hunting ground.

before the usual wanderersways post mortem/suicide pact takes place,yes we know we are in a bad place at the moment,but its not just us.

making no excuses,but the last thing we need is to start to panic.

your not in the "lets wait till xmas " brigade are you....

i think two seasons...mixed with the odd couple of good results means we should of been panicking months ago....

hes well out of his depth...him and his championship entourage...

If there was one game that could have saved our season, it was the Stoke one, we've shown that it was just like the Arsenal, QPR and Wigan games, in being followed by a defeat, if the players can't get any confidence from getting revenge on the Wembley defeat, then where else can they? can't beat Norwich at home, can't beat Swansea and West Brom away, lose to all the top teams, with just a rare win here and there.

Today was a chance to show the Stoke game at Wembley was the reason for our poor form, today we showed it wasn't, disgraceful 2nd half performance from a team looking relegation in the face.

I lost all belief before the Stoke win, that 5-0 and the perfect revenge gave me a little optimism that we could turn it around, 1 game on and they've removed the optimism already, won 3 lost 9, what a load of wank :angry: what do they think they're playing at! :angry:

Edited by Didledee

If there was one game that could have saved our season, it was the Stoke one, we've shown that it was just like the Arsenal, QPR and Wigan games, in being followed by a defeat, if the players can't get any confidence from getting revenge on the Wembley defeat, then where else can they? can't beat Norwich at home, can't beat Swansea and West Brom away, lose to all the top teams, with just a rare win here and there.

Today was a chance to show the Stoke game at Wembley was the reason for our poor form, today we showed it wasn't, disgraceful 2nd half performance from a team looking relegation in the face.

I lost all belief before the Stoke win, that 5-0 and the perfect revenge gave me a little optimism that we could turn it around, 1 game on and they've removed the optimism already, won 3 lost 9, what a load of wank :angry: what do they think they're playing at! :angry:

Lads WELL Reet!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.