Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Best Bet

Widnes Two Hats

• Members

Big Group race in Perth (Ascot) tomorrow and Ranger and Luckygray clash again. Last time, Ranger was knocked over at the 600 mark. Won't happen again. Backed Luckygray as a saver but on Ranger to make profit. Expect these two to fight out the finish.

Earlier in the day, Latoria in race 4 has been working the place down and is heavily fancied. Our punters club will be on this for a place (four digit sum).

Miss Octopussy tipped last week (was a N/R) out this weekend in Melbourne in a much tougher race but she is flying and 9/2 seems like reasonable value.

Invest in RBS and Lloyds TSB

You'll double your money in 6 months

And long term is BP 12 months

Easy money, fuck the gamgling

Having said that I'm on taylor at 5/4 and Margarito at 2/1

Heard a financial guy say today that every bank in Europe and the UK will either go bust or need goverment intervention to help them stay afloat if the Euro collapses, make what you want of that, remember were in unchartered territory. If I was a shares trader I would have a little bet on the german markets because if the Euro collapses and the euro nations split (which I think will happen) Germany will not have to spend trillions propping every other failed economy up.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members

Big Group race in Perth (Ascot) tomorrow and Ranger and Luckygray clash again. Last time, Ranger was knocked over at the 600 mark. Won't happen again. Backed Luckygray as a saver but on Ranger to make profit. Expect these two to fight out the finish.

Earlier in the day, Latoria in race 4 has been working the place down and is heavily fancied. Our punters club will be on this for a place (four digit sum).

Miss Octopussy tipped last week (was a N/R) out this weekend in Melbourne in a much tougher race but she is flying and 9/2 seems like reasonable value.

Ranger - daft twat jockey had him in traffic again and rocketed home when clear to just miss. I'd had 1 unit win 2 units place so came out even when 'saver bet' Luckygray did nowt. Gone over the top and out in the paddock for a spell. Hoping for a different jockey than William Pike next time it races.

Latoria shat in. Best I could get was 7/4. Led all the way and streaked away from them in the straight.

Miss Octopussy disappointing 4th. Never looked likely so happy that I didn't bother. Tend to leave Melbourne and Sydney alone after the Spring Carnival finishes. All the donkeys come out.

Perth is the place for top Group races at this time of year (right up to 31st December when the Perth Cup is run) so that will be my only racing interest.

Football double came up again. 1.24 Man City into 1.39 Spurs. There can be no sentiment when it comes to wagering.