Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Whilst Us Fans

anewman

What a load of bollocks above about klasnic

You have no idea what's up with him.

He got kicked all over the park in those final 20 mins

I for one hope he's ok, we need his goals.

I was very disappointed with the lack of protection he got from the referee. As you said he was getting booted all over the place at the end of the game. I think their guys saw him as the most likely to get an equalizer. And Mavies gets booked for trying to get the ball (admittedly he missed it by a country mile).

lets put things into perspective if we have a shit day at work and fuck up things do we stay in and mope not a chance we head to the boozer

and have a few pints with our mates then go back the next day and try again i'm not sayin what there doing is right but there only human and you need a release from everyday pressures . was'nt it a good few seasons ago when we were avin an absolute shit run from beggining of november till xmas

and big sam had tried everything in the end he just said fuck of home and relax they came back and we qualified for europe

Do we know the club and not the players paid for the flights & hotel or are we just making it up as we go along?

To be honest, I don't/couldn't give a rats arse who's paying, It's just the bloody principle of the thing. They may as well be bankers, Fook up, don't perform, but carry on regardless!! Be reet.