Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn Roll Call

Guest bwfcdan

who,s sorting tickets out or can we pay on the door ? :drinks:

Rang the ticket office today and the retard on the other end grunted that they've no idea if we can pay on the door yet. I should ring back closer to the time.

Great help.

... but once you tell me if you and the other two are definitely coming or not, I'll sort them out.

Edited by DazBobParr

Rang the ticket office today and the retard on the other end grunted that they've no idea if we can pay on the door yet. I should ring back closer to the time.

iirc, last couple of times I've gone, It's been a last minute decision, paying on the day wasn't a problem, though we had to buy tickets from the ticket office at Ewood rather than pay at turnstile.

Be surprised if It's any different this year.

Think me and my youngest will be going. Her first time at BollEwood watching the Whites, should be an eye opener seeing the notrights there...

My lad works at Roverrs in a food kiosk so he'll be spitting in the pies in t'home side.

I just hope we fookin' win. The last trip there when we got dicked ended up with me walking home in a blizzard really, really fooked off. I take it very personally when the Inbreds get one over on us so fer fooks sake OC get 'em fired up.

With so many to choose from, it's hard to pick the worst performance under Coyle, but last season at B/burn has to be up there. With the chance to effectively relegate the dingles , we put in a spineless effort, so at the very least i'd hope we can put up a fight this time.

Also been told (unreliably) that they're charging to get in the Fernhurst now - if true, they can fcuk right off.

Iamin + 2.

only live 10 mins walkin distance from ground be rude not to please lets get a result im sick of sulkin and i want braggin rights at work next day and a smile on me face till boxing day or the dog i've bought for xmas is gonna have one sore arse (from kickin before anybody asks )

only live 10 mins walkin distance from ground be rude not to please lets get a result im sick of sulkin and i want braggin rights at work next day and a smile on me face till boxing day or the dog i've bought for xmas is gonna have one sore arse (from kickin before anybody asks )

A dog isn't just for Christmas.