Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Wire

• Members

i watched first episode

probably missed loads but found it much easier to 'get' than sopranos or boardwalk

i am now in for the long haul

If you are already interested, you did better than me mate. Half way through the second episode it really took hold for me.

Strap yerself in mate - it's a belter.

The Wire is by far the most addictive television I've ever watched. Brilliant from first scene to last.

One of the strangest moments of my life was my girlfriend pointing to Stringer Bell on the front of a magazine and telling me they used to date.

The Wire is by far the most addictive television I've ever watched. Brilliant from first scene to last.

One of the strangest moments of my life was my girlfriend pointing to Stringer Bell on the front of a magazine and telling me they used to date.

I bet she cant tell if you are in or out.

If you liked The Wire, give The Corner a try, it was made by the same people before they made The Wire. They were a few seriously bleak hours of television.

"The Wire" is the best thing i've seen on tv- absolutely addictive.

Not seen the series" The Corner", but i've got the book & got bogged down with it & gave it up .Is the series as good as "The Wire "?

i watched first episode

probably missed loads but found it much easier to 'get' than sopranos or boardwalk

i am now in for the long haul

Me as well,its on series link so will let a few build up and watch um,never seen it before but a few of the lads go about it so will give it a whril

"The Wire" is the best thing i've seen on tv- absolutely addictive.

Not seen the series" The Corner",??but i've got the book??& got bogged down with it & gave it up .Is the series as good as "The Wire "?

No its only a mini series 5 or 6 episodes, its like a bit of a warm up before they made The Wire but its worth seeing

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.