Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clive Tilsley

Irony?

i thought the same myself!

Tyldsley is a cock, as is Townsend

There are very few commentators/oundits I like listening to

Andy Gray was ok, he could be a cock but was entertaining

Ron Atkinson was good too, he said it the way he saw it and agree or disagree I don't mind that in someone.

Martin Tyler is a pussy... he spouts drivel and is so far up the arses of his celebrity pundits he has to clean he teeth to commentate.

The worst of the lot apart from rat face Neville is Ray Wilkins though

Good Lord, My word! that's all you hear from the cunt. he sounds a nice person but is a shite pundit

Martin Tyler a pussy?

Did you not hear the commentary last week for the Sunderland v Massives game his commentry for the goal was superb

Yes, I'll admit that you can't put on passion and enthusiasm like that.... it's just his arse licking personality i don't like

• Site Supporter

You can't believe everything you read on wiki - the piece on Gartside used to say he was Irish!

Even now it says he's 70 but he's not much over 50.

You been out on the piss this lunchtime?

From Uncyclopaedia:

Personal life

Clive was born Clive Allen Titsdelsy on August 31st, 1952 and attended Fred Dibnah's Young Steeplejack Academy until the of 18, before going on the University of Manchester where he obtained a BSc. (Hons) in How to impress Sir Alex Ferguson and lose 13 stone in 6 weeks. He has cited M. Bison as his main inspiration for becoming a commentator.

Clive was introduced to Orange Ron Atkinson at a party in 1977. The two instantly connected, Ron raised his "eyebrows" before offering Tyldesley a "lollipop" in exchange for inserting his "reducer" into Clive's Arse and thereby taking his "anal virginity." The two were married later in the year, with David Dickinson serving as best man. Their first and only son Wes Brown was born a few years later.

The two were married until 2004, when unbeknowned to Clive, a live Studio feed was still being broadcast to the middle-east after the UK transmission had finished. Ron said, "That Desailly...he's fucking gorgeous. I'd love to shoot some hot Orange Man Love into his sexy footballers arse." Ron was forced to resign and both their professional and personal relationships were effectively over.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.