Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Else Hates Sunday Nights As They Are Just A Constant Reminder...

gonzo

that the weekend is over,the football has finished and its back to work at 6am tomorrow?

who else watches motd2 or the wank itv fa cup show knowing full well by doing so will ruin your monday morning?

just go to fucking bed...you are going to feel like shite in the morning and highlights of posh v mackems is not going to change things!

save your monday.

When I was a kid I used to hate 'That's Life', 'Spitting Image', 'The New Statesman' etc. - not because they were shit, they weren't particularly shit (well apart from 'That's Life'), but because they were a reminder it was school in the fecking morning.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Not that I watched it anyway but the opening credits to the south bank show used to depress me.

I'm not even sure what the programme was even about?

I remember that one aye.

Night & weekend over.

Was planning on watching Along Came a Spider on Film4 last night. Think I managed half an hour.

I like my sleep these days so usually in bed by 9 & asleep by ten as I have to be up early.

I take my little angel out on Sundays for a long walk up Rivington, well, long for me and her. Do the fresh bedding, chill out music, the lot.

Still don't sleep on a Sunday though.

I'm sure someone at some point will say a power wank will sort it.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.