Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nothing Says I Love You Like........

I proposed in November with a ?4.99 ring from Argos as the 1ct diamong Platinum spesh I was having made wasnt ready in time!

It had some story behind between her and her mates when they were kids. Was lucky she said yes with it though as its fucking shit. Still better than that littlewoods toss though!

At least they're up front about it being tat - one could say, that in some imaginary, far-away fantastical world of far-away fantasy, the right girl wouldn't care about the cost...Anyway, without mentioning names, there's an establishment in our fair town peddling crap as quality at vastly inflated prices - as many a spurned Romeo will attest to (not me!)

What's wrong with Preston's of Bolton? Never been just wondered why it's crap.

its not crap but they charge well over the odds, if people are numb enough to pay it then fair fucks to them.

Go and see the Jews in Manchester they will sell you the exact same item for a 1/4 of what Prestons will.

its not crap but they charge well over the odds, if people are numb enough to pay it then fair fucks to them.

Go and see the Jews in Manchester they will sell you the exact same item for a 1/4 of what Prestons will.

Fair enough - so they make themselves sound good and charge ott prices so rich people can say they got there diamonds from Prestons and think its something wonderful.

Fair enough - so they make themselves sound good and charge ott prices so rich people can say they got there diamonds from Prestons and think its something wonderful.

Yes thats exactly what it is but as I said, fair fucks to them

6 as in six? Bloody hell!

Aye, it was 6th time engaged before I finally got hitched.

Got cold feet or had the ring bounced off my head the rest of the times.

I spent ?2500 on one of the fuckers, she wouldn't give me it back either.

Aye, it was 6th time engaged before I finally got hitched.

Got cold feet or had the ring bounced off my head the rest of the times.

I spent ?2500 on one of the fuckers, she wouldn't give me it back either.

I wouldn't have asked for it back - I would have very much cut her finger off.

You're a gent.

Knowing Jaz, he'll probably have a story involved and she'd have deserved to keep the ring.

No story...

she was a yank from California and it didn't work out between us...

I asked for it back

she wouldn't give me it

That's about it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.