Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

He's The Worst Player I've Ever Seen In A Bolton Shirt.....

HazzyinBolton

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isnt the worst but i hated Anthony Barness, im sure ive said that thread title about him!. That fucking diagonal backwards run he used to do when people ran at him fucking pissed me off big style. Hit him you soft cunt! :D

Nice bloke, though.

Guest bwfcdan

Though he wasn't that shit. I hated Micheal ricketts... And still do

What did you hate about him? His massive contribution in getting us to the Premiership or his massive contribution in keeping us there? Plus the fact he got the winner at OT. Cant see how he can be hated, no matter how he turned out like.

He isnt the worst but i hated Anthony Barness, im sure ive said that thread title about him!. That fucking diagonal backwards run he used to do when people ran at him fucking pissed me off big style. Hit him you soft cunt! :D
I rated Barness - always got his head up and tried to play the ball to feet,and he was unlucky to be axed by Allardyce for what amounted to one bad back pass.10 times the player Robinson is imo. Edited by Burndens Bogs

ian marshall

dave sutton

robbie "show us your arse" savage

jules derby

fucking hell i could give you teams of shit players............... but i have to go lie down in a dark room and take one of my tablets............nurse nurse its happening again ,......

What did you hate about him? His massive contribution in getting us to the Premiership or his massive contribution in keeping us there? Plus the fact he got the winner at OT. Cant see how he can be hated, no matter how he turned out like.

Agree. We even got some cash for him after he had gone off the rails. Anybody who scores a winner for us against Munich at OT or anywhere else for that matter will be well liked in my eyes :thumbsup:

Wayne Burnett AKA the Crab!

I remember a letter to Sharrock's 'sportsbag', from some old fella (presumably - he had an old bloke name and referred to players from eons ago) he was ranting and raving about the team - why so and so wasn't fit to lace David Jack's boots etc.

Anyway, he signed off with (must have wrote it in capitals) "WHO IS WAYNE BURNETT??" :)

• Site Supporter

I remember his pass through to Bibi in the play off against West Brom (3rd goal). One of the best passes I've seen. Dunno if it's available on t'internet.

David Jack...

can't knock his record for us!!

Never seen or really read a lot about him, but his record of scoring big goals speaks for it's self

Can any of the older posters on here remember Willie Moir? I know his son Andy (as will a few lads off here i suppose). He was supposed to be a great Scottish wide player for us and a 58 cup winner but I don't know a lot about him. Shame Biff doesn't seem to post anymore.