Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gartside On Twitter

glasgowwhite

But he's not one of us is he. He was Mugson's boss, a big fish at a major football club and clearly sees himself as a big swinging dick in the FA. His twatting on the train was undignified and childish. He should be chucked out og hid job and made to cough up for his own seats. Then he'd be one of us!

Welcome mr WAWAW

What are you up to tonight?

http://www.fabswinge...m/profile/wawaw

Edited by boltondiver

The only thing I could think of when reading his ramblings was he'd been hoovering up chan on the way down. Obviously he wouldnt be doing this. It just kind of looked like it. Anyway, just to reiterate, he wouldnt be doing this.

Nobody would do that on an away trip though surely?

I have no idea where you got such a ridiculous idea from. Your mind is odd.

I like Gartside we couldn't ask for a better Chairman. He is a Bolton fan through and through.

Under his leadership we made it to the top flight of English football with a small budget.

I have got even more respect for Eddie Davies.

Bolton fans don't know how lucky we are.

It was bad enough moving away from Burnden Park, but the day we sell out to a foreign Corporate will be a sad day indeed.

You don't know how good you have got it until it's gone.

I have only just got into this Twitter lark, I'm still getting used to it. can someone tell me the link to follow Garty please.

Also if I follow WWays what will I be letting myself in for ?

• Moderators

@pagartside

regards following WW. It hasn't really happened for WW users but I think HW uses it to attract more members and stuff.

I'm not so sure, most people on Twitter seem to be total bell ends, it's like a mass cry for help. I don't think we need any more users of that nature.