Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My Hatred Of Liverpool Fc

worthy10

There in lies the rub. Manyoo have been the dominant force in English football for nigh on 20yrs straight.

In that time Liverpool have had the odd trophy win including the 'champions' league.

Manyoo fans have the team and recent success to back up their arrogance.

Chelsea and arsenal have won the odd league trophy in that time and even blackburn have got one.

Citeh and Spurs look to have passed Liverpool in stature.

Liverpool are becoming The Oakland Raiders or The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim living off a name and reputation rather than actual success.

That was converse at the end of the 80's (OK Liverpool dominated for 10 years not 20 though) and we hated Utd then, just as folk hate Liverpool now

Therefore it's pretty similar, no?

• Site Supporter

That song, that FUCKING song.

Liverpool top my list of "clubs that are cunts from top to bottom" by light years.

United are a relatively harmless franchise and I just find their supporters mildly amusing, particularly the pub-based teeth clenchers who have supported them since birth. Can't take them seriously. It's like hating Formula 1.

Liverpool fans, however, are a far more sinister bunch. Borderline religious fundamentalists.

I truly hate them.

Guest Frandsen08

I know you're a bit of a gayer but I'm glad a bloke has said they don't like Formula 1. I hate it, proper can't abide the noise.

Would you enjoy it more if they had some wimmin drivers?

We had this discussion a few weeks ago as I asked if I was alone in hating Liverpool more than the DMBs these days.

Get a poll on as I am sure there was a large number of voices in agreement. More than I thought there'd be.

Not even close, hate Liverpool more by an absolute mile

• Moderators

There in lies the rub. Manyoo have been the dominant force in English football for nigh on 20yrs straight.

In that time Liverpool have had the odd trophy win including the 'champions' league.

Manyoo fans have the team and recent success to back up their arrogance.

Chelsea and arsenal have won the odd league trophy in that time and even blackburn have got one.

Citeh and Spurs look to have passed Liverpool in stature.

Liverpool are becoming The Oakland Raiders or The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim living off a name and reputation rather than actual success.

tbf to Liverpool

from 2000-2010 they won everything bar the PL, you can dismiss it as the "odd trophy" but I imagine their trophy haul would still put them in at least the top 4, based on trophy hauls and league finishes

they got to two CL finals

they've hardly been out the limelight

certainly enough to keep their glory hunting bandwagon rolling

Citeh have done nothing yet, but as they are the richest club in the world, everyone just sees them as bigger, still only 1 trophy in about 40 years - rich yes, stature? depends what you mean by that

Spurs are rivaling them for CL finishes since the turn of the noughties

spose it all depends on how far back you choose to look really

Guest Frandsen08

aye, and imagine the starts! half an hour to get away while they finish yacking into the phone and then try to find the glove compartment and check their lippy in the mirrors

i can just hear the commentator now," would you believe it, somehow she has managed to put diesel in the car instead of petrol"

Back on topic, I fcking hate United. It's irrational, it was ingrained into me as a young boy, so the arguments for and against are largely irrelevant. I don't like Liverpool and what they stand for, in the same way as I don't like a certain strand of party politics, or olives, but I absolutely HATE manure, their franchise, their smug bastard fans, their history, their cock of a manager, the offshoot club, the Norwich scarves, fck right off. Never better exemplified than that twat Hughes running off the pitch at full time after scoring to beat us 1-0 in the cup without shaking one Wanderers player's hand. Fcking hate them.

• Members

Thank God for Colonel Mustard. I thought I had entered a parallel universe for a moment. Bolton fans hating Liverpool more than the DMB's? Your forefathers would be turning in their graves.

I don't like the scousers either (red or blue) but, compared the the cancer that is Manchester United, they are both just pimples on the arse.

One is a serial sympathy seeker, the other a delusional little neighbour wracked with jealousy. I would rather either won the PL title for the next 50 years than the filth from down the road.

the problem you have with liverpool, is that fact that theyre a bunch of idiots riding on a wave of history. what they dont realise is that their wave has diminished in size from a 60 foot surfers dream to something commonly found lapping on the shores of england. gone are the days where liverpool will win titles, and as far as football predictions go, its safe to say kenny wont have them winning titles under his second spell at the helm. Trying to get liverpool fans to understand this is a task in itself. their situation isnt help by kenny being one miserable cunt. the only reason i want them to stuff cardiff in the shite beer cup next month is becuase i have a genuine hatred for the welsh. apart from that i really do want to see them win very little.

I want Cardiff to beat them.

As much as I loathe the Welsh: I hate the murderers more.

Plus it'll be good to take the piss of them for getting beat by a Championship team and it'll be great for the Cardiff fans to go on a Euro-jolly.

• Moderators

I want Cardiff to beat them.

too right

before the semis, whoever CIty or Liverpool played I wanted them to win it, with a preference for Palace

now it's just the lesser of two evils - twatty clubs/fans or the welsh

Back on topic, I fcking hate United. It's irrational, it was ingrained into me as a young boy, so the arguments for and against are largely irrelevant. I don't like Liverpool and what they stand for, in the same way as I don't like a certain strand of party politics, or olives, but I absolutely HATE manure, their franchise, their smug bastard fans, their history, their cock of a manager, the offshoot club, the Norwich scarves, fck right off. Never better exemplified than that twat Hughes running off the pitch at full time after scoring to beat us 1-0 in the cup without shaking one Wanderers player's hand. Fcking hate them.

Agree 100% Fuck the DMB's

I am a Bolton lad and Bolton fan. Therefore the dislike of Utd is genetic. However since they've stopped winning things I feel a strong repulsion toward Liverpool. I enjoy watching them fail. I enjoy seeing how much cash dalglish has been freely allowed to spent to make them fail. I perti ulrly dislike saltbushes barbed responses to interviewers. And as for Suarez, he knew exactly what he was doing when he kicked Parker in the stomach. Then after handballing he screens at the ref to give hand ball in his favour.

Looking forward to this weekends encounter between Utd & Liverpool, question is, who do I detest more?

Had the same conversation with my next door seat holder.

He hates the mancs, but I said it does not compare to my abhorrence of the moaning whining cheating lying 'city of culture' scousers

How they hell did that den of iniquity become the city of culture