Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dave Higson

Horwich

• 7 years later...

The only time I remember Dave getting any abuse was when he bounced around the corner after the game at Rotherham in April 1991 saying "Cambridge, Grimsby and Southend have all won" ..... several people in concert said "fuck off Dave". Disappointment all around that day after conceding the last minute equaliser that stopped us going up.

"Justice" two years later when we finally made it. And as Andy Walker said to him after the PNE home game "Dave, you are a legend".

• Site Supporter
47 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

True Bolton fan knew Dave really well used to have the odd drink with him in the Morris Dancers in the tap room . He was a really good mate of my late uncle another true Bolton fan both sadly missed.

Used to see him in there most Friday nights, we would generally say something critical about the Whites just to get him going 😊... He would never hear a bad word against the club. R. I. P. Ding Dong, a true legend & a proper Gent. 

He would never believe anyone from Bolton would ever do anything bad. 

If Bolton fans were attacking the police or away fans it would always be the police or away fans fault. They started it - our lads are good as gold!! 😂😂

he would always stick up for anyone from Bolton. 
had Bwfc running through his veins.

amazing bloke