Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

• Members

Hovering between 37C and 39C for the foreseeable future down here (at least the next 8 days). 24C in the coolest part of the night.

As soon as the Covid restrictions are lifted I'll be avoiding this fucking furnace down here at this time of year.

• Members
7 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Hovering between 37C and 39C for the foreseeable future down here (at least the next 8 days). 24C in the coolest part of the night.

As soon as the Covid restrictions are lifted I'll be avoiding this fucking furnace down here at this time of year.

Get that trifle in fridge. Be melting all over shop. 

• Members
37 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Wooden fences? You tramps, I thought you were all ten bob millionaires? We have stone walls in my manor. That said the six chimney stacks are a cause for concern.

Peasants.

The moat here has a bit of debris in it, mainly peacock feathers 

6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Peasants.

The moat here has a bit of debris in it, mainly peacock feathers 

Peacocks indicate homosexuality, jsl.

I worked in Lostock for a time, it's alreet but nowt to write home about. That abomination flat block near the train station - full of scrubbers ready to do home invasions on richer locals, and is that former pub still a bombsite? There's hardly any green spaces apart from a crematorium. Ney shops either.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

Peacocks indicate homosexuality, jsl.

I worked in Lostock for a time, it's alreet but nowt to write home about. That abomination near the train station - full of scrubbers ready to do home invasions, and is that former pub still a bombsite? There's hardly any green spaces apart from a crematorium. Ney shops either.

Only if you shag them .

Pub has been gone for a long time. Closest one is the Duke. Lostock arms was alright, I mean it was a bit of a dive but it was the first place where we found out they didn’t ask for I.D