Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Tottenham 4

Guest bwfcdan

But West Brom are also shit away from home, we'll happily gift them a win.

I can't see us pulling it out of the bag this season, unlike previous ones. Horrible feeling as said by many it's going to go down to the last game of the season.

Edited by DIPS

Everyone was saying 4 points will do. Nothing has changed there we just have less games to get them from.

At 1-1 we looked like the team that was going on to win but Spurs were always gonna be dangerous on the break with that pace and we never have been able to defend against pace.

Still in this. 4 points.......!

Welcome back to the negativity forum, it was a nice few weeks in the sun positivity will resume on Sunday we hope

Hard to muster any positivity after that. The players should have been firing on all cylinders from the off. Yet again at home we play like we're on holiday. Not good enough I'm afraid.

Makes west brom a massive game.

Positives.....Ream looked good again. Fought back well after going one down. Another good cameo from vela.

Negatives.....poor defending on last couple of goals, too much aimless long ball. Goal difference even worse.

I dont think they were worthy of a 4-1 win. Forget this and concentrate on WBA. Keep the faith.

I wish I could share your optimism but we have had such bad luck this season crap fixture list, injuries to senior players, near bloody death experiences and now a media scrum with West Brom roll into town coupled with a manager not knowing how to set the team up at the beginning of the season just seems like it's own year to go.

I hope I eat my words though and you are right.