Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

gonzo

Worst thing to come out of this is the number of times United have been referred to as 'over acheived'. How the fuck can they be over acheiving?

I'm happy to give Citeh one years grace with the league, but after that they are as bad as the DMB's. The long term damage they have caused to football will have changed the game forever I reckon.

I'm on United for the league at 3.0, City will fuck it up and all that ballooning will be for nothing.

Wouldn't go to watch either of them if they were playing at the end of the road.

City are mega boring along with their graceless fans.

Worst thing to come out of this is the number of times United have been referred to as 'over acheived'. How the fuck can they be over acheiving?

I'm happy to give Citeh one years grace with the league, but after that they are as bad as the DMB's. The long term damage they have caused to football will have changed the game forever I reckon.

Are they really doing anything worse than what Chelsea were doing a few years ago?

Guest Frandsen08

Wouldn't go to watch either of them if they were playing at the end of the road.

City are mega boring along with their graceless fans.

I'm not sure if you're serious

Edited by Frandsen08

People have been saying that for the last couple of seasons but it's going to happen. That's why clubs like Utd have spent their money on a load of youngsters who will be around for a few seasons because they won't be able to do it in future. If owners want to put money into clubs, they'll have to increase turnover first. It can only be a good thing in the long run.

• Members

Well I am on City at 3.0 - took it when they were 5 behind and could have got 5.50 if I'd waited for them to be 8 behind. Couldn't get the 6-1 mauling out of my head - clearly a superior team/squad. Win at Newcastle and it's all over. They will absolutely smash QPR.

City are doing no different to what Chelsea did. I find them pretty entertaining to watch except when they are playing us. Balotelli the loon, Aguero is superb, Silva...............nah, they ain't boring.

Having said all of that, I would rather watch BWFC in a stultifying 0-0 FA Cup draw with Shepshed Charterhouse.

• Moderators

i'm tempted by united as i can see newcastle giving city a real game

tell you what though, for the money ferguson has spent on de gea, young, jones, smalling, he's not done very well...best part of 70 million, and they look devoid of ideas against good teams

Guest Frandsen08

i'm tempted by united as i can see newcastle giving city a real game

tell you what though, for the money ferguson has spent on de gea, young, jones, smalling, he's not done very well...best part of 70 million, and they look devoid of ideas against good teams

I've not seen the goal in slow-mo but de gea and smalling are both at fault aren't they?

• Moderators

Yep, Smalling lost his man totally and De Gea flapped at every corner, if these are the youngsters they've invested in then good luck to them!

City dicking them 6-1 was just like when Newcastle did them 5-0, they bottled it and so will City.