Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stoke 2 Bolton 2 The Fat Lady Sang

Walkden26

• Site Supporter

It could have been worse, we could have won and gone down. Manure could have won the league.

I've over it now.

Bring on next season!

Anyway I'm off to Egypt now.

Toodle pip

I bet you were poised over your keyboard just waiting for that Stoke equaliser you dreary cunt.

I bet you were poised over your keyboard just waiting for that Stoke equaliser you dreary cunt.

why start with the insults ?

of all the people to blame the fans aint the ones to start slagging off.

Let's face it..... The club has been gearing itself up for this got the last year! They have now got what they wanted!!!

Let's face it..... The club has been gearing itself up for this got the last year! They have now got what they wanted!!!

The club has had to restrucutre as the mounting losses could nt be sustained, the position we are in is a a result of this and the managers incompetence, the idea they wanted this is nonsense.

why the fuck everything quotes twice is beyond me.

Not at all.

If that was the case, surely I would have posted straight away.

For what it's worth, I'm gutted at our demise/capitualtion over the last 13 months.

Coyle just said it was a foul on the keeper, which thought at the time

And a soft pen, I hope this isn't the case???

True, a foul on Boggers and a dubious pen.

Thanks, Mr Foy, you utter cunt.

And I apologise for rising to it and retaliating.

i have been reading the forum for two seasons, following my booze fueled indescetion. What i will say is that you and Cas were correct and saw what was coming a long time ago. However never , ever has such a side in trouble has been thrown so many " get out of gaol" cards. At the end we were shiite.

It could have been worse, we could have won and gone down. Manure could have won the league.

I've over it now.

Bring on next season!

Anyway I'm off to Egypt now.

Toodle pip

Completely agree. Regardless of Stoke's dodgy first goal we deserved to go down over 38 games.

I am now off to Florida in the morning so toodle pip also.

How can you say that???? Not renewing 12/13 player contracts, signing 'for the future'....... It's been crystal clear the intentions of the club for months.

How many would stay eaither way, some of them are earning to much and are not getting any younger.

It's a chance to re model the squad I know most want him out but I think coyle can put together a team to challenge for promotion. Agreed with most that he should be made to get rid of a fair few of his coaching staff and bring sammy lee up as head coach.

It could be worse we could be Blackburn