Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle

DomRepWanderer

Coyle's whole glass half full, see the positives even in losses attitude doesn't sit right with me. We need someone who'll tear them a new hole after some of the dross performances. Who that is I don't know but I think a change is needed. Someone to have the chance to work with the lads in the championship and get a team spirit built, ready for getting straight back up for the 2013-14 season. I wouldn't say no to Poyet.

Edited by gobenji

He had his chance and spent a few million quid unwisely. Ngog hasn't delivered enough goals and buying Sordell to keep the bench warm for months,clearly indicates he's not capable of spending money wisely. He didn't do too badly to start off with esp with beg,borrow n steal policy with Wilshire,Sturridge etc but not replacing Elmander with a proven goalscorer has backfired on the scale of Anzio.

people harp on about we'll have no money to spend,players out of contract etc but isn't that were a manager earns his corn ?

big sam did it for us superbly and it can be done again if we get the right man.

thanks Owen,you did your best but it's time to go

What proven goal scorer do you think we should have bought?

look at what newcastle did for mexample in signing players such as Cisse and Ba,there's talent out there at decent prices,i'm wondering if our scouting network is on the same scale as it was previously

BSA wouldhave kept this set of players up no problem. The problem is that the last two managers were given funds far in excess that BSA asked foir and aside from say 3 gud uns the rest were shiite.

Notgwithstanding BSA brought in some dross amongst the gold nuggets but it was always done on the cheapo. Those of you who hate BSA, should hang your heads!!!!!

look at what newcastle did for mexample in signing players such as Cisse and Ba,there's talent out there at decent prices,i'm wondering if our scouting network is on the same scale as it was previously

Are you serious? Ba was a free transfer on massive wages. I don't know if you've been paying attention but we're not paying massive wages any more.

Are you serious? Ba was a free transfer on massive wages. I don't know if you've been paying attention but we're not paying massive wages any more.

i've been paying attention all season pal and seen the dramatic decline.

coyle's transfer policy has been abysmal.

as i stated earlier,big sam managed to get decent forwards on decent enough salaries,coyle is obviously not capable of that

If Ba's on (pick a figure out of the air) 60k a week, and N'Gogs on 10k, Ba has cost Newcastle ?3m so far, Ngog has cost us ?5m so far. You tell me which has been better value for money,

We seem to have let slip the basics fitness - clean sheets - defending set plays and the scouting network seems to have dried up other than having a completely USA based team - but our squad has been stretched massively this year and failed - is coyle the next aidy bothroyd looked the part and now at Northampton or Alan pardew looked the part looked to have gone shit and now manager of the season.....I don't know we'll find out soon enough