Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Rumours

miamiwhite

the lack of nightlife was one of the main factors. ours at the bambu was more like butlins to be honest. i know it's not renown for its nightlife but i did expect more.

i must admit the scenery was stunning and the people were fantastic,as was the weather. the only rain we had was a brief 10mins storm en route to saona island.

were you at the airport on thursday afternoon,near the check-in for the manchester flight ?

Yes at check in.

Yes at check in.

i was next to a couple who were complaining saying that the scales at check-in were faulty as they were being charged extra for luggage. typical english,didn't realise they'd bought loads of presents etc which tipped them over the limit.

i actually thought you were working at the riu palace,only thought about it after going through to departures in that it must have been you at check-in,soz i didn't say hello pal.

5 Boltonians are still in the Bambu until thursday,you'll find them in the swim up bar.

The workers directly outside the Riu resort,are they from the DR or Haiti ? We were advised not to leave the complex :blush:

PS - get a pic of that Genk goalkeeper's missus and get it posted on here :thumbsup:

Edited by miamiwhite

i was next to a couple who were complaining saying that the scales at check-in were faulty as they were being charged extra for luggage. typical english,didn't realise they'd bought loads of presents etc which tipped them over the limit.

i actually thought you were working at the riu palace,only thought about it after going through to departures in that it must have been you at check-in,soz i didn't say hello pal.

5 Boltonians are still in the Bambu until thursday,you'll find them in the swim up bar.

The workers directly outside the Riu resort,are they from the DR or Haiti ? We were advised not to leave the complex :blush:

PS - get a pic of that Genk goalkeeper's missus and get it posted on here :thumbsup:

Workers outside Rius are Haitians, looking for work in costruction in the Macao, I am not working in Rius now, they moved me, and dont worry for not saying hello, did you enjoy Saona.

Workers outside Rius are Haitians, looking for work in costruction in the Macao, I am not working in Rius now, they moved me, and dont worry for not saying hello, did you enjoy Saona.

good job we didn't leave the complex without 'guards' then,we may have ended up in the pot !!!!

some scary looking sods amongst them lot.

do you live on the riu complex or in the Bavaro area ?

Saona was a cracking day out,booked through that Enrique guy,the one with the braces on his peggys.is it Caribe tours,blue shack near the beach ?

what's the crack with all the natives having braces,is dental work free ?

would have enjoyed the holiday more if we had the chance to roam freely and safely though.

good job we didn't leave the complex without 'guards' then,we may have ended up in the pot !!!!

some scary looking sods amongst them lot.

do you live on the riu complex or in the Bavaro area ?

Saona was a cracking day out,booked through that Enrique guy,the one with the braces on his peggys.is it Caribe tours,blue shack near the beach ?

what's the crack with all the natives having braces,is dental work free ?

would have enjoyed the holiday more if we had the chance to roam freely and safely though.

You should have asked the Thomson Rep to give me the word, I would have picked you and your missus up, and had a night out in Bavaro with me and the missus.

wish i had pal,the entertainment in the hotel was dire to be blunt.

esp when the team tried to get us doing the meringue with them when i was leathered :thumbsup:

the highlight was when a drunk geordie nicked one of the 3 wheeler bikes on the grounds and was chased round by the security guards :thumbsup:

wish i had pal,the entertainment in the hotel was dire to be blunt.

esp when the team tried to get us doing the meringue with them when i was leathered :thumbsup:

the highlight was when a drunk geordie nicked one of the 3 wheeler bikes on the grounds and was chased round by the security guards :thumbsup:

are they found in any other state?

post-6-0-44209100-1338760319.jpg

my highlights aren't as blonde :thumbsup:

anyway,over on football-rumours.co.uk - the bullshit rumours continue with us being linked to paddy kenny,fortune from west brom and the original old chestnut owen hargreaves,as well as several mentions of chris martin - not sure coldplay would be happy with his departure :blush:

also on a few sites,the michael owen transfer to wigan is supposedly happening this week - i'm disclaiming any of these - only saying what's on other sites :glare:

my highlights aren't as blonde :thumbsup:

anyway,over on football-rumours.co.uk - the bullshit rumours continue with us being linked to paddy kenny,fortune from west brom and the original old chestnut owen hargreaves,as well as several mentions of chris martin - not sure coldplay would be happy with his departure :blush:

also on a few sites,the michael owen transfer to wigan is supposedly happening this week - i'm disclaiming any of these - only saying what's on other sites :glare:

mickey owen to wigan?? what the fuck?

come to think of it miami...what were you doing around the spring of 1983???

83 ? think i was knocking about round the nevada in midweek and blackpool at weekends :thumbsup:

bolton news linknig us with andy lonergan of leeds as back up for bogdan. also saying coyle's drawn up a shortlist of half a dozen other keepers,surely lonergan won't want to come here as back up

83 ? think i was knocking about round the nevada in midweek and blackpool at weekends :thumbsup:

bolton news linknig us with andy lonergan of leeds as back up for bogdan. also saying coyle's drawn up a shortlist of half a dozen other keepers,surely lonergan won't want to come here as back up

My Preston Nob End mates used to speak very highly of Lonergan.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/9742421.Keeper_Andy_tops_Coyle_list/?