Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Rumours

miamiwhite

here comes the best one yet.........................................................glasgow rangers looking into buying Bury FC.........................MR NIXON'S latest tweet......................that would be fun n games in these parts

That would be pure pure Gold.... Bury though, out of them all???

Hmmm not really. According to most sources Diame's getting ?7m over 3yrs which is just under ?45k pw. You must be forgetting the ?15m David 'I never have any money to spend' Moyes gave for him.

?3 Million a year we pay for Fellaini, so thats our entire summer transfer budget, for the 5 years we pay it.

Bury move up to Glasgow, and then FC United move into Gigg lane - do FC United still get crowds bigger than Bury? - or has the novelty worn off now?

I can't see it being allowed myself, I think it's just Rangers trying to blackmail the SPL, by pretty much saying "If you don't let us in now, then you can fuck off, as we'll never come back.

If they wanted to buy anybody, why not buy Carlisle, at least it's a bit nearer and more convenient for all parties surely

Real Madrid going for David Silva at ?55 million,what price would you put on Messi ?

Rob Green agreeing to sign for QPR on July 1st...........as I said weeks ago as part of the Jaaskelainen jigsaw.

Bleedin hope some of the Bolton ones come through,couldn't give a shit about outgoings or other clubs

So Rangers to buy Bury in order to get into the English league system ? Another Milton Keynes & Wimbledon, but with a league switch ? Novel idea, but doubt it'd be allowed.

Instead of Carlisle, Rangers could buy Berwick Rangers. An English club in the Scottish League. Would make even more complications.

Of course, Rangers could always (as an extreme measure) accept they cheated and swallow their medicine. Preposterous suggestion, I know.