A - on a mission

B - on a mission,with whores involved

C - on his way home with the others

D - DEAD

I'm going for C

Edited by miamiwhite

Er...I imagine he is D - Dead

And maybe he was the best fan in the world

Its not the Irish fans fault they get portayed in that way - they go over in large numbers and generally make friends and behave themselves

Would that happen with 20,000 English fans?

And yeah he could end up doing someone's drive........while the lazy English family inside watch Jeremy Kyle and get the taxpayer to pay for the work

• Members

Its not the Irish fans fault they get portayed in that way - they go over in large numbers and generally make friends and behave themselves

And yeah he could end up doing someone's drive........while the lazy English family inside watch Jeremy Kyle and get the taxpayer to pay for the work

It's Finbar ain't it?

• Site Supporter

Not another one :roll:

It speaks volumes that after the game the Italy players went over to applaud the Irish fans for their fantastic support of the their team despite the woeful on the field performances....surely that type of support can only be applauded by one and all and not derised, it would be churlish to suggest differently

Edited by Salford Trotter

• Members

It speaks volumes that after the game the Italy players went over to applaud the Irish fans for their fantastic support of the their team despite the woeful on the field performances....surely that type of support can only be applauded by one and all and not derised, it would be churlish to suggest differently

You know that won't happen here.

'Churlish' is how I would describe the SF protestors during the Queens visit to Ireland.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.