Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sectarianism

bryan_munich

Fooking religion.It has no place here in any shape or form.It's responsible for about 90% of the world's troubles.

IMO a waste of anyone's short life,praying to a supreme being for guidance is for those who are too weak to make their own decisions every day.

Ban the G word here in whatever language it's spoken.

I saw people at the Reebok last season with Rangers and Celtic tops on.

For the life of me I really can't think what the fuck either have to do with Bolton.

Oh and Mr. Sanctamonious of Salford: there's more than 3 religions. You appear to have missed the one that started you all off bickering in the first place.

Edited by no balls

If you referring to me as dragging the IQ into the gutter then i'll swap my law degree for yours. I take my faith seriously and i'll be here http://hiddengem.cat...co.uk/home.html , as i am with my wife and 3 kids every sunday, so i'll take no lectures from anyone who purport to have protestant, catholic or islamic allegianes that don't practice their faith. If anyone wants to join me and my family then you're more than welcome. Oh and for the other dig, I make no apology for choosing to support Bolton even though i'm not from a traditional BWFC area. I have been subjected to years of abuse from Man U/Man C fans but i've stood firm and i'll always have The Wanderers in my heart

I think Carlos may have been referring to the rangers fans at the match...

Fooking religion.It has no place here in any shape or form.It's responsible for about 90% of the world's troubles.

IMO a waste of anyone's short life,praying to a supreme being for guidance is for those who are too weak to make their own decisions every day.

Ban the G word here in whatever language it's spoken.

Well said sir, its all utter bollocks.

For the life of me I really can't think what the fuck either have to do with Bolton.

Oh and Mr. Sanctamonious of Salford: there's more than 3 religions. You appear to have missed the one that started you all off bickering in the first place.

Of course there are more religions, I was not making a list just making a point. Oh and please point out the sanctimonious element of my post

It's nothing to do with religion it's a British, Queen and country agenda against a pro Ireland nationalistic agenda, I guarantee that not one of the lads who were there would have an issue with a catholic person in real life, it's more the politics. Either way it's not big and it's not clever. Surely it should be left behind in the school playground. Regarding the Porto incident I was there and it was started by a Celtic supporting Bolton fan, I must say the Rangers fans were top class after it happened they could have smashed us out of sight but continued to be friendly after it happened, they were top lads.

Of course there are more religions, I was not making a list just making a point. Oh and please point out the sanctimonious element of my post

See why put a link up to your church?That's what I call shoving it in other people's faces.This is where I'll be on sunday morning.

http://www.helloquizzy.com/quizzy/results?quizzyid=17073177366358571257&resultid=13

• Moderators

If you referring to me as dragging the IQ into the gutter then i'll swap my law degree for yours.

No mate, I wasn't referring to you. However, the rest still apeopleies. I was christened catholic once up a time ago and I've got a degree in Software Engineering, thanks.

Well done on going to church but be honest, it's just to get your kids into better schools isn't it. You don't really believe.

Edited by Carlos

It's nothing to do with religion it's a British, Queen and country agenda against a pro Ireland nationalistic agenda, I guarantee that not one of the lads who were there would have an issue with a catholic person in real life, it's more the politics. Either way it's not big and it's not clever. Surely it should be left behind in the school playground. Regarding the Porto incident I was there and it was started by a Celtic supporting Bolton fan, I must say the Rangers fans were top class after it happened they could have smashed us out of sight but continued to be friendly after it happened, they were top lads.

I take it after the event you never got surrounded by 2 dozen or so of them and took a bottle to the face then haha

No mate, I wasn't referring to you. However, the rest still apeopleies. I was born christened catholic once up a time ago and I've got a degree in Software Engineering, thanks.

Well done on going to church but be honest, it's just to get your kids into better schools isn't it. You don't really believe.

NERD ALERT

No mate, I wasn't referring to you. However, the rest still apeopleies. I was christened catholic once up a time ago and I've got a degree in Software Engineering, thanks.

I wish it were that simple but I'm afraid it's not ;)

No need for Sectarian chanting or songs at any football match, let alone at a Bolton game be it home or away.

Unfortunately,there is a small number of Bolton "fans" who think that supporting Rangers gives them the right to sing and chant sectarian nonsense at Bolton games as well. If that's what you believe then fine, I have no problems with any persons religious or political beliefs, but there is a time and a place, and a football match isn't it.

There no need for it, It's certainly not wanted, and I would rather these "fans" stay away from the Reebok.

No need for Sectarian chanting or songs at any football match, let alone at a Bolton game be it home or away.

Unfortunately,there is a small number of Bolton "fans" who think that supporting Rangers gives them the right to sing and chant sectarian nonsense at Bolton games as well. If that's what you believe then fine, I have no problems with any persons religious or political beliefs, but there is a time and a place, and a football match isn't it.

There no need for it, It's certainly not wanted, and I would rather these "fans" stay away from the Reebok.

Cine world down the valley do season tickets if you want a bit of silence on a satdy afternoon

Lesbianism?

Thought we couldn't mention the J word though