Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crewe

anewman

Guest bwfcdan

Fuckin awful

Pratley nd mears need fucking off ASAP

He was poor. Though the abuse he got from Bolton fans was bang out of order

Spot on he's not what I expected but he's had it difficult he was left out at Swansea for months, did not hit the ground running and was in and out of the team and then had the virus, he's a Bolton player and has my support, the cynical chants at one of our own is a disgrace.

Agree completely. I was ashamed by the songs aimed at him.

No matter how poor he was he didn't deserve that. He heard every word and tried to laugh it off but when he was subbed you could see he was hurt by it.

Edited by DazBobParr

No matter how poor he was he didn't deserve that. He heard every word and tried to laugh it off but when he was subbed you could see he was hurt by it.

im really not liking what im reading here...

for fucks sake...

i know its probably the same at other clubs,but when our fans behave like this it makes me want to pack it all in...

fucking dimwits...

Were they chavy young lads who thought they were dead funny because they'd had a couple of cans on the train down?

• Site Supporter

Is he on a Premier League wage?

I dont know how bad he was or what the songs where but DBP allegedly had more touches than him, against Crewe, following a (again alleged) piss poor tour of Scotland.

At what point do you change from 'You tried your best' to 'Your best isn't good enough'?

Were they chavy young lads who thought they were dead funny because they'd had a couple of cans on the train down?

I wish I could say you're right.

... but you're not.

No matter how shite our players can be at times, and make no mistake, Pratley was shite today, I'd never dream of standing, singing and pointing at him to let him know how I feel.

Our fans are a fucking embarrassment at times.

I wish I could say you're right.

... but you're not.

No matter how shite our players can be at times, and make no mistake, Pratley was shite today, I'd never dream of standing, singing and pointing at him to let him know how I feel.

Our fans are a fucking embarrassment at times.

Oh no, not worse. You mean the middle aged, BWFC anorak wearing blokes who think they're funny? There's a few appeared under the stands in ESL at the end of last season.

Proper twatspatulas.

Is he on a Premier League wage?

I dont know how bad he was or what the songs where but DBP allegedly had more touches than him, against Crewe, following a (again alleged) piss poor tour of Scotland.

At what point do you change from 'You tried your best' to 'Your best isn't good enough'?

understand all that mate...

but the season hasnt even fucking started yet and our fans are singling out and persecuting a player once again...

hes one in a long long list of players targeted by dicks who think its clever to jump all over an individual...

pratley is an easy target IMO,and is nowhere near the height of my concern for the forthcoming season..

we all deserve our say,but if you think having your say warrants singing abusive songs at your own player,then crack on and hound another player out.

Said Pratley was wank since day 1

Got chastised for it on here

I stand by it, even though I hope he proves me wrong this season

However

Singing negatively at your own player at a game?? That's a cunt's trick no matter how bad he is

What were the brain dead sheep singing anyhoo?

There is the arguement that it would put a message to the manager after all it is his job to pick the right team and if he has a blind spot that everyone and their dog can spot and he can't then he should reassess his choices.

There is the arguement that it would put a message to the manager after all it is his job to pick the right team and if he has a blind spot that everyone and their dog can spot and he can't then he should reassess his choices.

Coulfthey not message the manager directly?

Didn't go to the game today, so can't comment. But from what I saw last season, Pratley was way out of his depth. I had hoped that he might find his level this season, but from reading on here he's struggled pre-season. Still no excuse for him to receive the abuse that some have mentioned.

Out of interest, what was being sung that has been deemed so offensive?

Pratley contributes more to games than mark davies

Prwtley gets hounded out and abused by the nobheads

Mark davies Just gets it brushed under the carpet and every gets excuse under the sun as his defence

Another point. Pratley has spent the off season overcoming his illnesz and getting back fit

Mark davies looks like hes spent the last 3 months in carrs bakery the fat useless cunt

Not to worry tho, keep on abusing pratley

Idiots