Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crewe

anewman

Pratley contributes more to games than mark davies

I think I might agree with this

Mark Davies does nothing. He ain't a central midfielder, he can't tackle, and is normally only in a game for about 15 minutes. Useless

Pratley isn't very good either but if you watch him closely he makes some very intelligent runs off the striker, it's just our piss poor midfield can't find a pass to him.

Whoever were booing him today can piss off, cunts

Said Pratley was wank since day 1

Got chastised for it on here

I stand by it, even though I hope he proves me wrong this season

However

Singing negatively at your own player at a game?? That's a cunt's trick no matter how bad he is

What were the brain dead sheep singing anyhoo?

didnt hear the pratley abuse cos i fucked off just after half time cos it was that poor, but first half heard a song about chungy and alsations, theres only one ginger jussi, alonso shoots with his left he shoots with his right but his driving is fuckin shite, to name a few, tbh had to take a friend away cos he wanted to "have a word"

didnt hear the pratley abuse cos i fucked off just after half time cos it was that poor, but first half heard a song about chungy and alsations, theres only one ginger jussi, alonso shoots with his left he shoots with his right but his driving is fuckin shite, to name a few, tbh had to take a friend away cos he wanted to "have a word"

th ironic thing is, when crewe scored they sang thats why we went down the players are shit etc, but then started singing owen coyle songs praising him, yet hes the fuckin reason we went down, thick cunts, i know one of the said singers and slightly disappointed as i didnt think he was the singing type

Think these clowns were at bury last year great acting the big boys at lower league not so sure they will be as vocal at Leeds forest millwall saying that it won't be £10 in!!

seem to remember them singing blowing bubbles at millwall last year....

-shudder-

• Site Supporter

Pratley contributes more to games than mark davies

Prwtley gets hounded out and abused by the nobheads

Mark davies Just gets it brushed under the carpet and every gets excuse under the sun as his defence

Another point. Pratley has spent the off season overcoming his illnesz and getting back fit

Mark davies looks like hes spent the last 3 months in carrs bakery the fat useless cunt

Not to worry tho, keep on abusing pratley

Idiots

In the words of the fat yank rock star, "you took the words right out of my mouth"

Embarrassing to be a wanderer that was. Munich, alonso driving, Chung Yong & dogs. Not funny not clever just embarrassing.

Thought pratley had a poor game but to ridicule him in a friendly was bang out of order,

There were a few disgruntled 'chaps' around with the behaviour. Carries on like that there may be trouble ahead

Embarrassing to be a wanderer that was. Munich, alonso driving, Chung Yong & dogs. Not funny not clever just embarrassing.

Thought pratley had a poor game but to ridicule him in a friendly was bang out of order,

There were a few disgruntled 'chaps' around with the behaviour. Carries on like that there may be trouble ahead

I will just give the "Bolton Infighting" thread a good dusting in preparation for its upcoming use.

my mate known to some on here wanted a word

couldn't agree more,....I just wish they'd crawl away back under the stone from whence they came...listening to that made it embarrassing to be a Wanderers fan yesterday

Edited by Salford Trotter

It's good they can get a group of lads together to go matches on a regular basis as we sometimes find it hard to get all lads together,but they need some organisation bigtime, ok we havnt a long list of songs but Jesus they was poor yesterday

They need to find a brain first instead of 50 of them sharing just the one, it's overloaded.

Pratley was poor again,

Just can't believe how far a good looking player with Swansea has gone back since he joined us.

Guess that Rodgers had him playing in a ball to feet team with a solid midfield.

Doesn't say much for our coaching or organisation.

I can't see it myself but I've had a couple of Swansea fans going on at me about how great he is and that they've missed him.. I suspect he's a confidence player.. unfortunately he's probably best leaving us and proving how good he is somewhere else with the support he's getting.

They like to act the big man,but when it comes down to it they're all mouth. Last year at the Macclesfield game in the League Cup me,my brother and elderly grandad arrived at our seats (not our ST seats) Apparently according to them "you just sit where you want for cup games" After politely asking them to move,( I wouldn't ordinarally be bothered,but my Grandad needs an aisle seat on his left hand side because of an hip problem)and in reply being told and being told to go and fuck myself, I physically removed the scroat from the seat. . At this point he says "I'm going getting my mates". He never came back.

Saw the lippy bastard outside Wembley,again giving it the big man. At this point he had wound somebody up the wrong way a little too much and was promptly put on his backside to the enjoyment of 50 or so Bolton fans. His mates ran off and left him.

If that's our future support then we're fucked

They like to act the big man,but when it comes down to it they're all mouth. Last year at the Macclesfield game in the League Cup me,my brother and elderly grandad arrived at our seats (not our ST seats) Apparently according to them "you just sit where you want for cup games" After politely asking them to move,( I wouldn't ordinarally be bothered,but my Grandad needs an aisle seat on his left hand side because of an hip problem)and in reply being told and being told to go and fuck myself, I physically removed the scroat from the seat. . At this point he says "I'm going getting my mates". He never came back.

Saw the lippy bastard outside Wembley,again giving it the big man. At this point he had wound somebody up the wrong way a little too much and was promptly put on his backside to the enjoyment of 50 or so Bolton fans. His mates ran off and left him.

If that's our future support then we're fucked

hate no respect to the elderly