Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Burnley 2 Wanderers 0

Ratwhite

Knight is not the disaster. Ream is an absolute shocker

Have to agree there but none of the defence covered themselves in glory, and someone needs to tell the flying can of tizer not to kick to the little Korean chap and aim for the 6 ft plus dark chaps then we might have a chance of keeping the ball.

And why take off a left winger who can put a pinpoint cross into those 2 and replace him with a right footed version of Larry Grayson?

I thought coyle was going down the youth route. So i was disapointed to see the old guard of mears, knight, ricketts petrov and kevin davies. Were was riley vela alonso afobe. Its only one game and I'm still prepared to give him a chance but lets have some fresh young faces because time is running out for him. I think everyone on here believes we have a squad good enough to walk this league but we need freshning up big style. 3 more games for me then I'll be on the side of change. Plus sell m davies and bring in 2 players with the money and i never thought i would say that as he has always been one of my favourite plsyers. Team for tuesdsy bogdan riley ream mills alonso chung vela andrews wylde afobe sordell can't be any worse than today.

I thought coyle was going down the youth route. So i was disapointed to see the old guard of mears, knight, ricketts petrov and kevin davies. Were was riley vela alonso afobe. Its only one game and I'm still prepared to give him a chance but lets have some fresh young faces because time is running out for him. I think everyone on here believes we have a squad good enough to walk this league but we need freshning up big style. 3 more games for me then I'll be on the side of change. Plus sell m davies and bring in 2 players with the money and i never thought i would say that as he has always been one of my favourite plsyers. Team for tuesdsy bogdan riley ream mills alonso chung vela andrews wylde afobe sordell can't be any worse than today.

You would seriously play Ream after today. Knight was decent Ream was shit.

Guest bwfcdan

Absolutely gutted. Been looking forward to today for weeks, should have expected Bolton to let me down really.

Diabolical performance, things can certainly only get better!

As for Coyle, don't want him sacked after one game but he needs to buck his ideas up. Defeat against Derby and Forest and I want him gone.

Horrific times down below on the concourse, one bar for all that lot? I was genuinely worried about being crushed by the time I got to the front of the queue, especially as Fat "the cunt" Frank pushed in right next to me so I got a face full of his sweaty hairy back as he did so. Sheer weight of numbers crushing into my back and chest as I got to the front, absolutely horrible.

Not prepared to go into what happened above the concourse on the pitch, because that was just fucking garbage.

Horrific times down below on the concourse, one bar for all that lot? I was genuinely worried about being crushed by the time I got to the front of the queue, especially as Fat "the cunt" Frank pushed in right next to me so I got a face full of his sweaty hairy back as he did so. Sheer weight of numbers crushing into my back and chest as I got to the front, absolutely horrible.

Not prepared to go into what happened above the concourse on the pitch, because that was just fucking garbage.

Fat Frank usually makes me laugh but days like today you just cant be arsed with the guy. I found him asleep in a urinal on about 60mins, fuck off frank please.

Fat Frank usually makes me laugh but days like today you just cant be arsed with the guy. I found him asleep in a urinal on about 60mins, fuck off frank please.

Today was first time Ive heard him actually speak too. He said something to me in that queue as he was pushing in and despite getting him to repeat himself 3 times I still had no idea, completely incoherent!

No hunger. No fucking hunger. Didn't have it last season, didn't have it today. Not had it for years. Won't get anywhere without it. Heard somebody say we've been linked with Jay Spearing on loan. Get the little scouse fucker in asap.

How long was Pratley on - 10 minutes? From what I saw there was a header that skimmed off him and that was his only touch. He missed the ball on the tackle where he got booked, so that doesn't count.

Ok break it down, Pratley was tearing up trees at Swansea, before his contract dispute, Andrews was scoring for fun at Ipswich on loan, Mills was captain of Leicester before his fuck up with the argumentative cunt that is Pearson, what I am saying is these players played important roles, ok collectively not relevant for this thread, but all said players had a role, and all did well, then Coyle took them on, the rest is history, Coyles team of management will shortly become a joke once the cunt has been banished.