Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackpool Away...

Prestonwhite

Now I don't want to piss on everyone's bonfire but....

Had a shufty today and (very unfortunately!) If you're planning a 'jolly boys' outing on the train you're on a BUS from Preston and the same coming back...fooking shite!!

SAS style alternative planning required if you're wanting a serious drink out of the way of the boys in blue!

Had a shufty today and (very unfortunately!) If you're planning a 'jolly boys' outing on the train you're on a BUS from Preston and the same coming back...fooking shite!!

SAS style alternative planning required if you're wanting a serious drink out of the way of the boys in blue!

Not a trillion miles away, mind

Will be rreet

• Moderators

how so?

last time we played them at bloomfield and got the train, the police penned us in at the station till about quater to three and walked us down, paraded us all infront of video cameras and got us to speak our name and addresses. we missed the first 10/15 minutes as well it was a joke. your best of taxi'in.

last time we played them at bloomfield and got the train, the police penned us in at the station till about quater to three and walked us down, paraded us all infront of video cameras and got us to speak our name and addresses. we missed the first 10/15 minutes as well it was a joke. your best of taxi'in.

You should've got in Blackpool earlier then. We had no such problems, even with Widnes in our party.

last time we played them at bloomfield rd, we got off the train, didn't attract unwanted attention, walked to the prom and supped in wetherspoons til kick off

up there for thinking

Same here.

"What you here for?"

"The pleasure beach"

• Site Supporter

last time we played them at bloomfield rd, we got off the train, didn't attract unwanted attention, walked to the prom and supped in wetherspoons til kick off

up there for thinking

This

If you turn up and walk with the mob, you'll get treated as a mob.

• Site Supporter

Yes, admittedly, usually I am . . . but without anorack or flask. groups of lads can still try to avoid the throng whilst venturing out of the station.

Besides, if you've nowt to hide you've nowt to fear either.

Thats fooked my days plans up. Need to get to Manc srtaight after the match.

#steelpanther