Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Celtic

jazza

Well done to the Scottish team... proud

for all the bigots on here (which there are a few) admire their achievement

I have no religious or political preference... just pleased to see a scottish team do well!

I have no religious or political preference... just pleased to see a scottish team do well!

Tonight, Matthew, Celtic can be a British Team

By no means a fan of Sellik or Lennon but fair fucks to them. Did better than the massives on pure determination grit and pride to wear the shirt. something money seemingly cant buy!

By no means a fan of Sellik or Lennon but fair fucks to them. Did better than the massives on pure determination grit and pride to wear the shirt. something money seemingly cant buy!

City were in the Group of Death, it should be noted

I know you're fishing, Jazza the Hut. But, tonight, at the final whistle, it reminded me of a lower league team getting a result against a bigger team. On and off the pitch they were jumping around and kissing each other as though they had won the Champions League. Whereas they have only made it into the next round. Small team mentality.

Scottish football = English pub team football, totally irrelevant

Pub team football? They have qualified for the knock out stage above benfica, political views aside and from a football view it's a great achievement, credit where due I say.

Edited by Adlington White

No mistake about it, for a team like Celtic to get out of that group IS a huge achievement. For them to have beaten Barca is like a non-league team beating a premier league team.

Am I happy for them though? Am I fuck.

I seem them being referred to as British. Really?

celtic-fans-unveil-their-anti-poppy-banner-image-1-53142935.jpg