Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

N'gone

jagermoot

Nixon has dismissed Newcastle rumour

so it must be true!

Someone should set up a spoof Nixon Twitter account. Only problem is that it would be the same as the original one.

Aye toon and marseille want him because he's proper shit

They don't want him, that's the thing.

Fair play to his agent though, proper busting his balls so far this month. Still a couple of weeks left too.

(...for the record, I rate him and would hate to see him leave...)

Someone should set up a spoof Nixon Twitter account. Only problem is that it would be the same as the original one.

I always found Nixon to be one of the more accurate journos.

Sure, he puts a lot of ambiguous stuff out there, but when he's specific he's usually right isn't he?

Tyrone Mears played for Marseille.

He did indeed.

It seemed a strange move at the time. Didn't he go there for a trial without telling his manager?

So they loaned him out and he played a handful of games, before "getting found out"?

He did indeed.

It seemed a strange move at the time. Didn't he go there for a trial without telling his manager?

So they loaned him out and he played a handful of games, before "getting found out"?

Wonder if marseille played Mears with the remit that he played on the right, the whole right side, and by that he shouldn't expect much help from midfield.

He did indeed.

He supposedly sneaked out of the window of Derbys training ground toilets.

I hope N'Gog's extra effort against Millwall isnt symptom of the transfer window being open.

• Site Supporter

Pardew says he doesn't want to pay stupid money for anyone.

Seriously though, it's not worth selling for 2m, I'd want our money back or close on it - at least 3.5m

• Moderators

Pardew says he doesn't want to pay stupid money for anyone.

Seriously though, it's not worth selling for 2m, I'd want our money back or close on it - at least 3.5m

i like him but the only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on him

he'll be on good money

we've brought davies in for a fraction of the cost of ngog

i kep coming back to it but freedman built his team at palace for just over 2 million

There's no way c Davies will be in the same league as Ngog.

He might bag 5 goals a season more but will contribute far less for the overall team.

That being said, we currently need 5 goals a season more if we persist with Kev.

Short term (this season) - makes sense

Long term if Ngog played more than 15 games a season - completely daft

There's no way c Davies will be in the same league as Ngog.

He might bag 5 goals a season more but will contribute far less for the overall team.

That being said, we currently need 5 goals a season more if we persist with Kev.

Short term (this season) - makes sense

Long term if Ngog played more than 15 games a season - completely daft

What exactly has Ngog contributed this season? Very little in my eyes.

i like him but the only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on him

he'll be on good money

we've brought davies in for a fraction of the cost of ngog

i kep coming back to it but freedman built his team at palace for just over 2 million

This is where I'm at. while I like him, I think its the potential I like about him rather than what he has actually done. If he stays great if not oh well, I'd like a bit closer to the 4mill we paid.

I think we all appreciate that the lad has skills, and he is young so potential is still there. On the minus side he will be on good wages, he is somewhat inconsistent and needs to grow a pair for this league.

I don't think he has changed much since he was at Liverpool, and that is with more game time.

Would he be more effective with a different strike partner? Have we got the time to find out I think is a more important factor

What exactly has Ngog contributed this season? Very little in my eyes.

In the 5 games he's been fit he's looked decent. He's only ever played is proper role once I think, which was Blackpool away? 451 with him as the lead man.

How many games has he played consecutively?

How many times has he played alongside Davies?

In the 5 games he's been fit he's looked decent. He's only ever played is proper role once I think, which was Blackpool away? 451 with him as the lead man.

How many games has he played consecutively?

How many times has he played alongside Davies?

That's part of the problem though the fact your probably right that he's only been properly fit for 5 games is an issue for me