Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Has Anyone Tried A Horse Burger

Danny G

I'll fetch some back next time...you can get it in dehydrated form you know, just add boiling water and away you go. Like a pot noodle, but twice as grim

I'm going later in the year, thanks, but if you get me some to tide me over, that'd be appreciated.

I can remember the macidonian cheerfully telling me my burger was horse behind the stands in skojpie.. turned out that night I was hungry enough to eat a scabby horse. Memory says it was fine.. I'm only annoyed we don't eat cat in Britain.. might stop them being so cocky if they thought they could be dinner

Guest bwfcdan

Not sure this is the best tesco tweet ever

@UKTesco: It's sleepy time so we're off to hit the hay! See you at 8am for more #TescoTweets

I like it. Plenty of folk complaining on Twitter about it though, sad bastards.

It's a load of old cock.

Now if they found human DNA in them, fair enough, but its not like they're using the best bit of beef in the first place.

It's like when the kids say they dont like a certain foodstuff. Lets say onions or peppers. You then cook a meal that has them in it and they end up licking the plate, such was their enjoyment of said meal.

Do you tell them they've just eaten something they 'say' they dont like or not?

Plenty of folk will have sworn by these burgers, never complained, loved them. The mention of them containing horse and they're up in arms. Fuck me, they'd shit brick if they found out they were eating cows arsholes eyes and arteries too. Soppy cunts.

I'm sure in some of the "value burgers" that the bit of it that is horse is possibly the healthiest bit, as Smiffs suggests, the reast is probably made up of arseholes, testicles and ears.

I see on QT last night that cunt Nigel Farage said the next outrage would be when people realise that a lot of imported salami contains donkey meat.....personally, I don't give a fuck, I'll eat most things.