Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pep Guardiola....

Henry_VIII

He'll do fuck all

Aye, not sure why everyone raves on about Pep Guardiola. I mean it's not difficult managing the best team in the world.

Look at the current Barca manager; he's spent half the season in hospital and they're still top of the league.

1/4 to 8 this morning I saw an interview with him saying he wanted to come to the Barclay's Premier Lague.

They dont half talk some shit these managers.

It wasnt quite like that.

Its the FA's 150th year anniversary and Pep did a video interview for the FA in which he bigged up the English game (for a tidy fee I assume) and said that one day he would like to coach here.

In another sentence he said that he was ready to end his 12 month sabbatical this summer.

He'll do fuck all

He did a super job at Barca taking on a good team in transition with players needing to be moved on like deco and ronaldiniho.

I'm no barca fan as I'm not a football purist but you can't deny he had made them the team to beat in the world. If you beat them you tend to win the champs league if its not them winning it.

14 trophies in 4 years is nought to be sniffed at.

He did a super job at Barca taking on a good team in transition with players needing to be moved on like deco and ronaldiniho.

I'm no barca fan as I'm not a football purist but you can't deny he had made them the team to beat in the world. If you beat them you tend to win the champs league if its not them winning it.

14 trophies in 4 years is nought to be sniffed at.

sniff