Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Derby County 1 Bolton Wanderers 1

miamiwhite

The 3 mentioned beat us when we at our lowest ebb, were definitely improving all be it at a snails pace lets get Wheater, Holden and Medo in the team and see how that's helps us, I'm sure it will.

Its crap tactics that is costing us. Like the guys who went said he went for the everybody back game in the second half.

No improvement unless DF changes his methods

• Site Supporter

View from hospitality box at opposite end to our fans was it was a good night despite an 82 min equalizer. Point about right, we shaded a tight first half, we started 2nd half confidently, but they came back into it and got a goal with Ricketts going to sleep on back post, both sides had scrambled chances in last 5. Had we been in cardiff s position, we'd be saying its a good couple of points from tough away games, but in our position its frustrating. Our fans were fantastic and loud.

Should have won on another day, might have lost on another day. Would have take a point pre-match so I suppose it's only fair.

No meyt and prater pies left by half time and £7 for the car park but on the bright side we seemed to be out on the road before a lot of others judging by Twatter and that.

• Site Supporter

to top the fucking night off

i had £50 on Dawson first scorer at 20/1

PA, bbc & Sportinglife all gave it Dawson

in the last 10 minutes the cunts have changed their mind and give it as an own goal instead.

utter cunts

If you really had that bet you've got more money than sense.

just back,

mears was dogshit as was eagles, ref was shit.

Dont know why he took C.Davies off, he was looking good in my opinion. 5 times the palyer KD is today. Spearing won the ball on many occasions but gave it away virtually everytime.

Bogdan did well again, shock horror.

Not a bad result, still got massive amount of trust for dougie, he will do alreet next season.

• Site Supporter

just back,

Dont know why he took C.Davies off, he was looking good in my opinion. 5 times the palyer KD is today. Spearing won the ball on many occasions but gave it away virtually everytime.

Not a bad result, still got massive amount of trust for dougie, he will do alreet next season.

Funny how you can some things the same and some completely different. TOtally agree with spearing. BUt for us Mears didn't stand out as poor, despite the abuse from the crowd and eagles benefited from playing away, did a couple of poor things which hewasn't hounded for and held the ball well for the team. Derby fans we were with thought he was our best player

Just back. Phone battery couldn't even last an 8 hour trip ffs.

Second half we sat back and invited them onto us. It was only a matter of time until they scored the equaliser. Bogdan made a couple of good saves at 1-0. I can only really remember 1 chance we created 2nd half and that was a scrambled effort. Another game undefeated but I just though again that derby were there for the taking tonight.

Big game again now on Saturday. If we follow these two away draws up with 3 home wins then things will be a lot rosier

DFSWA

Good night had in the 'posh seats'.

Pretty even game with an individual lapse of concentration unfortunately costing us 2pts.

Just like being at home sat under the scoreboard, suprise suprise Derby have a nest of booooers as well!

Just back now, lets be honest right, we are fucking shite! The league is shite! The standard is shite and the refs are shite! Thrown away 26 points now! And the least favourite part of the trip is the 90 mins, not once this year have I seen a convincing performance or comfortable, calling it closed apart from homes n cardiff, n that's that

Just back now, lets be honest right, we are fucking shite! The league is shite! The standard is shite and the refs are shite! Thrown away 26 points now! And the least favourite part of the trip is the 90 mins, not once this year have I seen a convincing performance or comfortable, calling it closed apart from homes n cardiff, n that's that

There was a point in the second half when I said to JD 'this is shit'. The quality of many was fucking abysmal.

That said I don't think we did too bad considering we've got a team full of Owen coyles pub team signings.

Eagles worked hard until he started blowing out of his arse after an hour. Craig Davis looked good alongside ngog, bogdam made some great saves, knight goes from being very good to very shit in a very short space of time. Spearing couldn't pass water and I forgot chungy was playing.

Oh and did I mention Tyrone mears? He's fucking shit.

We have won 3 league games since Blackburn away in November. Yes that's right - three!

I wish people would look at the results, the performances and the formations.

Nothing has changed, we've barely moved forwards if at all & we cannot defend.

If you cannot take more points than that with a clearly talented squad then something us seriously wrong.

It's not even like were being unlucky as the last two games we deserved nothing by all accounts.

Blind faith in DF will only last until early next season and if we dont start the season well people will turn.

He doesn't appear to know what he's doing.

Edited by captainmed

We have won 3 league games since Blackburn away in November. Yes that's right - three!

If you cannot take more points than that with a clearly talented squad then something us seriously wrong.

It's not even like were being unlucky as the last two games we deserved nothing by all accounts.

Blind faith in DF will only last until early next season and if we dont start the season well people will turn.

What he sai, freedman is a poor mans coyle, just another puppet for gartside

Edited by anewman

• Site Supporter

just back,

This.

Five points from last three games, I'm happy

The voice of realism. It's coming to something when most on here talk about their night out than the actual football. This dross being served is unacceptable