Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

All You Khan Fans

M G WHITES

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing wrong with that.

I do find it odd when there are folk that calim to support more than one team though. A bloke who drinks in one of my locals has an Arsenal tattoo on one arm and a Millwall tattoo on the other.....as he supports both teams he reckons. He's also got a Rangers tattoo on one of his legs as well, as he claims to support them also.

How the fuck can you "support" two teams, let alone three?

I reckon he is just a tit that likes tatoos.........

I reckon he is just a tit that likes tatoos.........

I don't doubt it, he's covered in the things - it just looks very odd when you see different clubs badges on his arms. I'm sure it won't surprise you to find out that he doesn;t actually go watching anybody of a Saturday either, but prefers to stay in the pub ballooning about how he used to run with various firms "back in the day"

I don't doubt it, he's covered in the things - it just looks very odd when you see different clubs badges on his arms. I'm sure it won't surprise you to find out that he doesn;t actually go watching anybody of a Saturday either, but prefers to stay in the pub ballooning about how he used to run with various firms "back in the day"

I had the misfotune to know someone who was a Liverpool fan, but west ham was "in his blood" knobhead

So would fit right in on here then....??

• Moderators

don't get why he's done it miself

unless being a munich will help him out in America

he did alright being a bolton fan till now - parading his medal at the reebok, present in Plovdiv and having the badge on his shorts, training at the reebok etc etc

but now this?

Mick Hucknall was the original so far as I'm aware, going from Citeh to Utd, and he's a massive cunt for it (to be fair, either way, he was a cunt)