Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

N'gog To Kiev?

maje

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£4m buys you fuck all in this league and if we can sort the rest of them out I think there's goals in him with Craig David.

4 million buys you fuck all in this league....really?

Frazier Campbell 650k

Craig Davies 300k.

I think only a handful of players in this league that I would value over 4 million.

4 million buys you fuck all in this league....really?

Frazier Campbell 650k

Craig Davies 300k.

I think only a handful of players in this league that I would value over 4 million.

That's a very easy but very boring game to play.

I'll trump you with Nicky Maynard and triple trump you with Jordan Rhodes.

Another one of our shit players that have never had a fair run in our side wanted by another in a higher league. He should be our first choice striker. Mears Knight Andrews Eagles and SKD have had more minutes than any other player. Thats the problem. All are wank but given chance after chance. If Ngog scored a hat trick on sat he would still get whipped off or dropped for next game

Another one of our shit players that have never had a fair run in our side wanted by another in a higher league. He should be our first choice striker. Mears Knight Andrews Eagles and SKD have had more minutes than any other player. Thats the problem. All are wank but given chance after chance. If Ngog scored a hat trick on sat he would still get whipped off or dropped for next game

To be fair he not really pulled up any trees as he

he has a point, when was the last time skd scored more than 15 in a season?

You don't really think KD hasn't contributed integral aspects of our game over the last 10 years, being pivotal to a, mainly successsful, style of play and assisting more goals than anyone can care to remember?

I thought we were talking about now, emma

Glad the "bad aids" hasn't taken your sense of humour, Sir Stanley!

I was, actually, addressing "when was the last time skd scored more than 15 in a season?"

His legacy to BWFC ought not to be tarnished in his advancing years.

End of.

Sick of hearing about how skd holds the ball up wins a few flick ons and puts himself about. He is in the team to score goals and i think he has scored 6 despite playing nearly every game. Jordan rhodes at blackburn doesn't do any of the above but he scores goals lots of goals. Thats his job as a forward player or am i being old fashioned.