Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Our Chairman

miamiwhite

Hirer and firer? FFS really?

When this club finds its feet again I hope some one high up in the supporters hierarchy organsises something.... anything... For fans to show there appreciation to pg for all the good stuff he's done for this club. If I saw him in the street I'd make a point of shaking his hand and telling him what a good fucking job he's done. And I was one of the st holders who didn't get a ticket for final

When this club finds its feet again I hope some one high up in the supporters hierarchy organsises something.... anything... For fans to show there appreciation to pg for all the good stuff he's done for this club. If I saw him in the street I'd make a point of shaking his hand and telling him what a good fucking job he's done. And I was one of the st holders who didn't get a ticket for final

Go on, what's he done then?

As far as I see we are over 100million in debt and down a division due his bad appointments

Met up with him a few years back at Southampton as I offered to process the BWFC season ticket direct debits interest free. At the time they charged interest every month. IIRC Gareth Moores was up for it but I guess they made a few quid out of the interest charged.

PG said 'No' and never liked the bloke since.

Thorpey. Who are you? You seem to have met half of the celebs in the world and you can afford to do this!

I'm a nobody from Farnworth mate who now lives down South. A few on here know me and none are at Ipswich today so I'm sat here on my arse on WW!

Without sounding too boring I wrote a banking interface for O2 a few years back and was going to use this to process the monthly DDs through a finance Company I worked with. I didn't offer to pay the interest, just the small monthly processing fee and pass the cash to the BWFC bank account!

The only reason I have met a few people is that me and a couple of mates took over a Conference club a few years back hence the football connections and more recently I ran a London model agency so mixed with a few celebs. That's it.