Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Blackpool 2

seasider

Not sure whether to get there at 9.45 or 10.15...is there anything more desperate than hanging outside a pub waiting for it to open?

Its quite amusing watching the pisscans that come in here at 11am loiter round round and find stuff to do if they are a few minutes early.

One guy pretends to be waiting for a bus at the bus stop over the road till 11:02.

Though I'm not too sure who is the saddest cunt of all,that bloke loitering at the bus stop or me sat upstairs watching.

• Moderators

Its quite amusing watching the pisscans that come in here at 11am loiter round round and find stuff to do if they are a few minutes early.

One guy pretends to be waiting for a bus at the bus stop over the road till 11:02.

Though I'm not too sure who is the saddest cunt of all,that bloke loitering at the bus stop or me sat upstairs watching.

when we played Oldham away in the cup at lunch time KO few years back, me and mate got train from Victoria but missed one we wanted so queued up at Sinclairs Oyster Bar at 10.30am on a Sunday with all the other pisscans waiting for it to open

not loitering, queuing!!

Not sure whether to get there at 9.45 or 10.15...is there anything more desperate than hanging outside a pub waiting for it to open?

That's acceptable on a match day, I had a word with myself about 3 months ago when on a Tuesday in Kirkcaldy I was up to ankles in snow at 10.55AM waiting for the penny farthing to open

4-1 to Bolton

Chris Eaves

No

Bury are more significant than you and they are footballing amoeba

I'd want Al Qaeda to bomb Wembley and remove 90,000 cunts from the planet

No, but considering your ground is a shithole, I'm guessing the facilities are on a par with Turf Moor

I think we've the best chance of those not going up automatically

Not a legend, Lofthouse was a legend. Legends aren't made inside 30 games.

It's probably the best to your lot, but not for us.

Peter Kay is an unfunny fat cunt.

Brilliant answers :D

Some questions which hopefully you can answer for our match day thread?

1) What do you think the score will be? 2-0

2) What Bolton player(s) should we watch out for? Chris Eagles

3) Are you concerned about any Blackpool player(s) Tom Ince

4) There is a lot of talk about Blackpool and Bolton having a one way rivalry. If Bolton don't care, who are your main rivals? 'Rovers

5) If Blackpool played Man Utd in the FA Cup final, who would you want to win? Pool

6) Did you attend the match at Bloomfield? If so, how do you rate the portaloos? Abysmal

7) Do you think you will go up? No idea

8) Is Dougie Freedman a Bolton legend? No ..stupid question .Nat Lofthouse holds that status

9) Was Blackpool v Bolton in 1953 the greatest ever FA Cup final? No ..The White Horse Final ( 1923) holds that acclaim along with 1958 FA Cup Final .

10) Do you think Peter Kaye is funny? About as funny as you !!

Edited by juewanderer

1) What do you think the score will be? 4-3 to us. Blackpool can only win when half our team is injured, eh Stanley Matthews.

2) What Bolton player(s) should we watch out for?Chris Eagles, will be up for it against you boys

3) Are you concerned about any Blackpool player(s)Gary Taylor Fletcher, not joking.

4) There is a lot of talk about Blackpool and Bolton having a one way rivalry. If Bolton don't care, who are your main rivals?That lad that tried it on with my missus the other week.

5) If Blackpool played Man Utd in the FA Cup final, who would you want to win?Terrorism (joking) Blackpool every time.

6) Did you attend the match at Bloomfield? If so, how do you rate the portaloos?No

7) Do you think you will go up?Yes

8) Is Dougie Freedman a Bolton legend?He's a top mon.

9) Was Blackpool v Bolton in 1953 the greatest ever FA Cup final? Yes, my fondest memories are often of Bolton losing.

10) Do you think Peter Kaye is funny? So so can live with or without him.

Edited by tomski

1) What do you think the score will be? 2:0 to Bolton

2) What Bolton player(s) should we watch out for? Eagles

3) Are you concerned about any Blackpool player(s) I can only name one Blackpool player, and that's Ince

4) There is a lot of talk about Blackpool and Bolton having a one way rivalry. If Bolton don't care, who are your main rivals? Blackburn probably

5) If Blackpool played Man Utd in the FA Cup final, who would you want to win? Blackpool

6) Did you attend the match at Bloomfield? If so, how do you rate the portaloos? No

7) Do you think you will go up? We're the form team, so I don't see why not

8) Is Dougie Freedman a Bolton legend? he's only been here two minutes, so no. He's started off on the right track though

9) Was Blackpool v Bolton in 1953 the greatest ever FA Cup final? It's possibly the most over rated cup final, not sure what the best is

10) Do you think Peter Kaye is funny? He has his moments, sometimes yes, and sometimes no

1) What do you think the score will be? 4-2 to us.

2) What Bolton player(s) should we watch out for? Eagles - he seems to be full of confidence at the mo.

3) Are you concerned about any Blackpool player(s). Chris Ince - he'll be out to rip Alonso a new arsehole.

4) There is a lot of talk about Blackpool and Bolton having a one way rivalry. If Bolton don't care, who are your main rivals? We don;t really have a main rival IMO. We hate Man U more than anyone else but they're not arsed about us. Wigan and Bury hate us with a passion, but we're not arsed about them. Then there's a bit of rivalry with Blackburn and Burnley, but nothing overly significant.

5) If Blackpool played Man Utd in the FA Cup final, who would you want to win? Blackpool.

6) Did you attend the match at Bloomfield? If so, how do you rate the portaloos? No, #shitfan.

7) Do you think you will go up? No idea, but if we do get in the play-offs I'd say we were favourites based on current form.

8) Is Dougie Freedman a Bolton legend? Nowhere near. Ask again in 4 or 5 years.

9) Was Blackpool v Bolton in 1953 the greatest ever FA Cup final? For the neutral, possibly.

10) Do you think Peter Kaye is funny? He can be. He can also be extremely irritating.

1) What do you think the score will be? 1-0 to us

2) What Bolton player(s) should we watch out for? Eagles

3) Are you concerned about any Blackpool player(s) Ince?

4) There is a lot of talk about Blackpool and Bolton having a one way rivalry. If Bolton don't care, who are your main rivals? I hate man utd the mostest, but in a similar fashion, they don’t give two fucks about us, so blackburn probably.

5) If Blackpool played Man Utd in the FA Cup final, who would you want to win? Blackpool

6) Did you attend the match at Bloomfield? If so, how do you rate the portaloos? They were alright

7) Do you think you will go up? As good a chance as any if we get the job done on saturday

Is Dougie Freedman a Bolton legend? Im starting to fall in love with him, but he hasn’t been here for a full season yet you muppet

9) Was Blackpool v Bolton in 1953 the greatest ever FA Cup final? No

10) Do you think Peter Kay is funny? He’s alright

Guest bwfcdan

imageuxbm.jpg

Seasider, you keep ballooning about us failing to sell out against Man Utd. Can I just point out, we did sell out, the attendance was only 25,944 because of the segregation in the upper tier of the South Stand.

Our average attendance last season was 23,669, we did though have over 24,000 for 11 of our games.

Considering the amount of league clubs in our area, and both City and Utd are on our doorstep, I think we do quite well.

Edited by bwfcdan