Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Blackpool 2

seasider

Scotts car park resembled a spooked buffalo migration across the plains of Africa at one point yesterday.

Angry bunch.

So angry that some prick abused my friend, her mum and her two 5 year old boys who were trying to get out of the car park. She asked them to move so she could drive off and he started calling her all the names under the sun and told her she shouldn't be bringing kids to the match - surely the stupidest comment ever.

I hope you're reading this and are proud of yourself big man.

Edited by Big City Girl

I understand tensions were high but there's no need for it

You're right, the road past Scott's was embarrassing... Kids scared and grown men acting like 12 year olds...

I got train back to Preston and a group of about 20 Bolton teenagers got on at chorley and were mouthing off in front of families... They got pulled at Preston station

Funny that you mention the violence. Don't blame you though as the football is a write off ha.

'

Seasider ,the only sign of any type of banter from your lot was when they got off the train at Horwich Parkway. They were ' trying' to provoke Bolton fans by singing 'SEASIDERS!! Oh and murderers thrown in for good measure , nice to see we didn't respond .They just made Pool fans look like pr*icks .

Our fans were brilliant yesterday, flares and all. Even a Bolton fan on our website said so.

What were all those happy clappy white things about?

We should have won that game and been out of sight before half time.

I couldn't even hear your lot , what did you sing again?

Not bitter about the result the team were not good enough and Freedman was not good enough as a manager, unfortunately Jay C was proven right, we should have moved heaven and earth to keep Dawson and what Freedman was doing throwing in Butterfield and Hall who have not played competitively all season into 2 red hot games I really don't know.

Funny that you mention the violence. Don't blame you though as the football is a write off ha.

OK tango man I am staying just outside Blackpool. I don't suppose you fancy afternoon tea or will you be to busy hiding behind your computer.

A lot of running about really... nothing worth calling a scrap that i saw... good to meet you yesterday

The lady i was with said," What's his name"? ..I replied "Jazza " ... I thoughly enjoyed it yesterday ,Bolton town centre's a bit rough though :)

The lady i was with said," What's his name"? ..I replied "Jazza " ... I thoughly enjoyed it yesterday ,Bolton town centre's a bit rough though :)

I live 200 miles away an could've told you that :aggressive: :aggressive:

I've got a cracking photo of Spearing giving it Who are ya to the Blackpool fans when the second goal went in. I've no idea how to put it on here. Will someone cleverer than me send me their email, I will mail the pic then it can go on here.... Or take it from my FB....

Cheers

I've got a cracking photo of Spearing giving it Who are ya to the Blackpool fans when the second goal went in. I've no idea how to put it on here. Will someone cleverer than me send me their email, I will mail the pic then it can go on here.... Or take it from my FB....

Cheers

4pw1g8.jpg

Can't believe you are not allowing my posts...says it all. Bless.

Seasider you are one fucktard who's comes across as one lonely old man

Acting like a child now fuck off and fiddle with your donkey

I think Dougie made 2 major mistakes which were Ream and the Fella from West Ham.

I don't think they bottled it though.Coming from 2-0 down showed we were up for the fight.

I'm happy with what I've seen from Dougie and the boys recently and am looking forward to next season

Was that Hall?,sweet baby Jesus.Shite he was.