Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

• Site Supporter

Froch is an absolute twat. Got schooled by Taylor until a ‘punchers chance’ gave him a platform.

Ward beat him in 2nd gear.

The Calzaghe who fought Lacy or Kessler destroys Froch in 4. The usual Calzaghe just destroys him at some stage or wide points.

Froch got some good results at a time of a very ordinary division

Still can’t understand what we saw last night. More how it’s allowed to happen time and time again and nothing is done. 

josh’s post fight interview is embarrassing. He cannot believe it he just can’t. But boxing never changes. Same judges get rolled out time and time again. Same bent results. 

another one that springs to mind was John Ryder against Callum smith. Although this one was much more clear cut. 

and folk saying is it corruption or incompetence. It’s corruption as there is no way even a fool scored that fight legitimately 114/111

will I tell him when I see him in the street in the coming weeks you better believe I’m a man of my convictions and I will look him square in the eye and say well done pal great win 😬 💩 

• Members
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Still can’t understand what we saw last night. More how it’s allowed to happen time and time again and nothing is done. 

josh’s post fight interview is embarrassing. He cannot believe it he just can’t. But boxing never changes. Same judges get rolled out time and time again. Same bent results. 

another one that springs to mind was John Ryder against Callum smith. Although this one was much more clear cut. 

and folk saying is it corruption or incompetence. It’s corruption as there is no way even a fool scored that fight legitimately 114/111

will I tell him when I see him in the street in the coming weeks you better believe I’m a man of my convictions and I will look him square in the eye and say well done pal great win 😬 💩 

Nice one Champ 😂!

Watched it all this morning, knew it must have been bad waking up to 3,000 whats apps saying disgrace, joke and corrupt bastards :D

My bro in Chorley was up there,said even the Jocks were stunned.

Jamie Moore spoke well after and you know its heavy when the event promoter weighs in. 

Hope theres a full inquest, but there never is :(

• Members

He’ll  vacate the belts. Move weight

3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Watched it all this morning, knew it must have been bad waking up to 3,000 whats apps saying disgrace, joke and corrupt bastards :D

Bet you thought that was your customers 

• Members
8 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Campbell Hatton one was another one recently. Obviously not as big of a fight and the Judges weren't involved but he CLEARLY lost and the ref just gave the win to Ricky's son 🙂

He lost every bastard round ffs