Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

• Site Supporter

From BBC

The British Boxing Board of Control says Saturday's fight between Conor Benn and Chris Eubank Jr is "prohibited and not in the interests of boxing".

Benn has returned an "adverse analytical finding for trace amounts of a fertility drug," promoters have said.

They say he has not been suspended and remains free to fight in London because his B sample has yet to be tested.

But British boxing's governing body issued a statement which has appeared to place the fight in doubt. 

6 minutes ago, MickyD said:

From BBC

The British Boxing Board of Control says Saturday's fight between Conor Benn and Chris Eubank Jr is "prohibited and not in the interests of boxing".

Benn has returned an "adverse analytical finding for trace amounts of a fertility drug," promoters have said.

They say he has not been suspended and remains free to fight in London because his B sample has yet to be tested.

But British boxing's governing body issued a statement which has appeared to place the fight in doubt. 

well that's cleared that up then

1 hour ago, Winchester White said:

What does that mean for a boxing novice like me?

Hed been caught with Clomid (Clomofine nitrate) in his blood stream.

This stuff is an estrogen and usually used in women for fertility treatment.

In men it boosts production of testosterone but on quite a small scale. However it would never be prescribed for someone with low testosterone. Its for women, end of.

This where the lies and bullshit come in from all concerned....

The only reason he will have this in his sytem is that hes used it as a PCT, which stands for Post Cycle therapy.

Its quite commonly used in the bodybuilding or sporting world to regulate or boost testosterone levels after a 12-15 week cylce of steroids, normally testosterone and more often than not other steroids like anavar, dianabol, clenbuterol etc etc pending on what the goal is.

For somone who wants to put on muscle or maybe is fighting someone 3 times bigger than him in a few months a 12 week cycle of test would be perfect to gain a load of muscle mass....

After a cycle of testosterone, the bodies natural production of the stuff is shot to pieces. About 4 weeks in, it stops making the stuff itself anyway. So after 3 months your body is reliant on synthetic test and produces none. You then go in to what they call shutdown.

It takes month for shutdown to repair naturally, you are left with tiny balls, no sexy drive and pretty much completely flat.

Thats where Clomid and the likes come in.

A course of that, orally in Clomids case, kick starts your bollocks and gets them creating the good stuff again.

Benn has clearly fucked his timings up and this stuff shouldve been long gone out of his system. Hence the later samples are clear.

What I cant stand is the bullshit both camps are coming out with. They will all know what clomid was doing in his system, but the bent bastards just play dumb.

Test and clomid cycles are the easiest and okdest tricks in the book to gain muscle fast and then disappear.

Silly cunts.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Hope Adam Catterall goes to town on Hearn.

Dont think Ive been as wound up about a sporting issue since Barry Knight :D

Will we ever get over Barry? I “watched” that match on teletext in a bar in lanzarote.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, royal white said:

I’m looking forward to the flat dicks tomorrow, I can see Savannah Marshall winning in the middle rounds. 🤞

Biggest fight for months for me, glad im not on an away

Well hyped and think itll measure up

Hope its not a pre planned trilogy

Yank tmrw, marshall in yank, then a decider

• Site Supporter
On 10/10/2022 at 21:16, gonzo said:

It can fuck off.

Boxing can fuck off.

After the bullshit with Benn and the bullshit with Fury Joshua it can fuck off me.

All lying wankers to a man. Had enough of it.

Pretty much the same. Lost virtually all interest - pick ‘em fights are very few and far between.

Fights for the casuals are dogshit

46 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Pretty much the same. Lost virtually all interest - pick ‘em fights are very few and far between.

Fights for the casuals are dogshit

Couldn't ger Hearn, Saurland and Warren off the radio two weeks ago.

Not a peep out of em now and one of em has fucked off to Australia hiding.

Absolutely pathetic. The fact Hearn and Saurland colluded to get a fight on with 2 failed drugs tests is criminal.

I must have rang talksport 30 times last week but they wouldnt put me on becasue they were scared of what I wanted to say.

Everybody involved knows why clomid was in his blood. You dont take clomid to boost testosterone in isolation.