Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Official Boxing Thread...


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, embankment said:

Reckon another 4 weeks of Tyson and Joshua making their minds up.

Before it gets binned off all together. 

It's a bloody joke

What’s pissing is having an announcement for an announcement 

announce it when it’s signed sealed and delivered 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In fact...  

is that the racist in you again?

Put your tampon back in you soft Irish wazzock

Posted Images

  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Rudy said:

What’s pissing is having an announcement for an announcement 

announce it when it’s signed sealed and delivered 

My only surprise is the announcements aren't on ppv. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The fight is 100% happening. The big delay has been down to other fighters legal challenges to it happening. Wilder and co.

Thats come from my mate who works with Fury on those events he does round the UK.

August 14 looks nailed on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

HW boxing is risking becoming boring again. 10 months of hype for a 50 minute fight. Two promoters trying to tie up all the fights,belts eliminators for contender fights, silver belts. 
These boxing councils need to get tough on   Boxers and promoters. If you haven’t signed a deal for a fight within 6 months of your last fight you vacate the belt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
On 09/05/2021 at 21:59, gonzo said:

Basically punched a hole in his face 🙈

 

...yet there’s still cunts on twitter saying he quit and bottled it.

Need to come off that area of that app. The worst section on there by far.

Given his own comments about Daniel Dubois when he suffered the same injury he deserves every bit of shit that comes his way.... Karma is one vindictive bitch 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Spider said:

August 14th

What price do we think they'll charge on box office?

I'll go £35

£21.95

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Rudy said:

£21.95

They charged more than that for the White fight.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Spider said:

They charged more than that for the White fight.

 

They won’t price themselves out of it, people will just go to the pub

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

They won’t price themselves out of it, people will just go to the pub

£200million is a lot to scoop in.

Plus extras.

£35 easy

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rudy said:

HW boxing is risking becoming boring again. 10 months of hype for a 50 minute fight. Two promoters trying to tie up all the fights,belts eliminators for contender fights, silver belts. 
These boxing councils need to get tough on   Boxers and promoters. If you haven’t signed a deal for a fight within 6 months of your last fight you vacate the belt. 

Just looked back at Joe Bugner's record. In the 30 months between the start of 1973 and mid 1975 he fought 12 times, including Ali twice and Frazier.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

Just looked back at Joe Bugner's record. In the 30 months between the start of 1973 and mid 1975 he fought 12 times, including Ali twice and Frazier.

Look at Tysons, from his pro debut in March 1985 to to winning the HW title against Berbick in November 1986, he had 28 fights. About 16 didn’t go beyond the 1st round but still 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, L/H White said:

youtubers are saving boxing

ppv numbers for that paul chap the other week were mental

It’s not a game boxing, someone is going to get hurt the way these boxing licenses are being handed out to youtubers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It’s not a game boxing, someone is going to get hurt the way these boxing licenses are being handed out to youtubers 

fingers crossed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Traf said:

fingers crossed.

Just seen a YouTuber Logan Paul is gonna be fighting Mayweather

Arguably the greatest boxer of all time with a perfect 50-0 record against a lad with one boxing match under his belt that he lost to another YouTuber

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, L/H White said:

its all scripted

little exhibition bout and they'll make millions

people love it

Aye the hat stealing thing was like summet off WWF. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.