Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Filthy Beast

no balls

My mate met him as a kid, he said all he kept going on about (Mr T to my mate) was that he should avoid drugs at all costs and that drugs are for losers etc.

Perhaps he's got some sort of sixth sense/clairvoyance?

Anyhow, Clubber Lang/B.A. Barracus a beast? Not a chance...He'd probably try and insinuate you were impotent/shit in bed and try to woo your wife/bird in front of your face though.

Especially sovereigns - in rings or especially pendants.

They're to act as a lure (by posing them as gold chocolate 'money') in the absence of sweets.

...and blokes with pierced ears, it's not the 1980's anymore, take your earings out you faggott

My mate met him as a kid, he said all he kept going on about (Mr T to my mate) was that he should avoid drugs at all costs and that drugs are for losers etc.

Perhaps he's got some sort of sixth sense/clairvoyance?

Anyhow, Clubber Lang/B.A. Barracus a beast? Not a chance...He'd probably try and insinuate you were impotent/shit in bed and try to woo your wife/bird in front of your face though.

think he's ditched the jewellery now. summat to do with hurricane katrina

Why's he got off with the rape, surely that's just as serious, if not more so than the kiddy fiddling!

He not 'got off' with it.

The complainant decided not to proceed to giving evidence, and facing cross-examination, given that he had accepted his guilt in the lesser cases. The case is 'lying on the file' so could proceed at a future date if deemed appropriate.

If he jailed, even for a few months, the complainant is likely to feel that it is not worth the stress of going through a defended case.

And, yes, he is likely to claim his heart condition worsens this month.

Ever since I heard Stuart Hall in commentary pre-match saying that Kevin Davies will be in the dressing room sharpening his elbows I thought he was a cunt. Was surprised to see him a couple of times propping up the bar with Gartside and Davies etc. in the ground after games, but probably more to do with the perks of being a Z list celebrity.

Edited by HR