Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Championship And Financial Fair Play

ex_midlandwhite

It looks like the article rates the likelihood based on the losses in the previous accounts  which I think is a pretty fundamental mistake.

Our last set of accounts included an £11m impairment write down against our playing squad and I doubt we'd be the only club to take this approach to bring costs forward into 2012/13. So I think that the analysis presents an overly pessimistic view.

Costs associated with the recent change in management may put us on the naughty boys list, but as stated above, prior to this Gartside did have confidence that an embargo could be avoided.

Think it will be close either way but mandating one in one out isn't a million miles form our self imposed transfer policy in the last window, so it's hardly a disaster.

The exit of DF will fall into this years accounts. The accounts being submitted will be to 30.06.14 (I think)

It looks like the article rates the likelihood based on the losses in the previous accounts  which I think is a pretty fundamental mistake.

Our last set of accounts included an £11m impairment write down against our playing squad CAUSE THEY WENT TO DOG SHIT

Costs associated with the recent change in management may put us on the naughty boys list, but as stated above, prior to this Gartside did have confidence that an embargo could be avoided.

Think it will be close either way but mandating one in one out isn't a million miles form our self imposed transfer policy in the last window, so it's hardly a disaster.