Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Must See Tv

miamiwhite

The Returned was filmed in Annecy. After filming was completed last year,it's where the British/Iraqi chappy was assasinated in his car

We have a place in the Alps abouy 40 mins from Annecy, the French have been raving about this series since it was filmed last year. We went through Annecy the day after the guy got shot last August, never seen so many armed police.

My thoughts exactly the lad who was after Adele seems to be from somewhere else.

exactly pal,the clue was when he looked at his own tombstone,years ahead of the crash,plus his ex's daughter is a damned sight older than the 4 years period between the coach crash. if you ask me,he's been trying to get in touch with Adele in the past...... i'd put on a spoiler alert but its been all over the papers today already.

got a feeling that pierre chap from the support group(who's knocking Camille's mum off) is deeply involved in other stuff and knows hell of a lot more than he's hinting at.

We have a place in the Alps abouy 40 mins from Annecy, the French have been raving about this series since it was filmed last year. We went through Annecy the day after the guy got shot last August, never seen so many armed police.

i'm in Riquewihr next week to start with then having a drive around for a few days,taking in Annecy on the way. Everywhere around there seems stunning

I think they've set it up really well, it's one of them that you wanted the next episode now which is a good sign. That little kid following Adele is creepy as fuck

in the french media,they reported that little guy was on a trip to Lyon with his parents and people ran away from him in the street,as they were so taken in by his character. He sure is a spooky little bugger,i'm scratching my napper trying to work out his connection to events

in the french media,they reported that little guy was on a trip to Lyon with his parents and people ran away from him in the street,as they were so taken in by his character. He sure is a spooky little bugger,i'm scratching my napper trying to work out his connection to events

If I saw him walking home pissed at night I'd run like fuck. Ads for his connection only guess I've got at moment is because of all the time gaps that appear to be happening, I reckon he could be pregnant couples child from the future.

If I saw him walking home pissed at night I'd run like fuck. Ads for his connection only guess I've got at moment is because of all the time gaps that appear to be happening, I reckon he could be pregnant couples child from the future.

i've got a sneaky feeling he's connected to the old fella who topped himself near the end after setting fire to the chalet. pretty sure the woman he tied up before burning it down,is his dead wife from years before . plenty of twists and turns in this beauty yet

I think I need to stop reading this thread as I quite fancy watching this, but if I read any more then I won't need to watch it, given Miami seems to be retelling the entire episode ;)

i'll say no more Tinkerbell except there's more to it than what's been said and what's been in the papers today :blush:

I think I need to stop reading this thread as I quite fancy watching this, but if I read any more then I won't need to watch it, given Miami seems to be retelling the entire episode ;)

This, very much so.

last episode of The Fall tongiht at 9pm on BBC2,it's been superb.

those who've watched it will agree that the serial killer is one scary bastard (no need for spolier alert,as we're given the killer's identity in the first scene of the first episode :blum: )