Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers Player

clown

Considering signing up for Wanderers Player. Does it give audio for all Wanderers league and cup games?

Highlights the day after all games?

Any promotion codes or way of getting it cheaper?

Absolute dog shite.

don't bother

commentary is over a minute behind sky sports news.

you get dougies pre match interview after the fucking game, sometime son a monday morning

'extended' highlights are never more than 5 fucking minutes

absolute shambles whoever runs ours

its a shame as most others clubs in the championship are brilliant

Edited by Garrp

Maybe not worth the price but I have it and just a few things.

It isn't always behind, last night I listened to Wanderers Player commentary and had Sky Sports News on, when Bolton scored it was before they even went to Iain Dowie for the goal report in the studio.

The highlights against Burnely are 10 minutes 54 seconds, the highlights of last nights game were up last night and are 3 minutes 6 seconds .

Good quality picture in full screen, not HD, but good and clear.

Maybe not worth the price but I have it and just a few things.

It isn't always behind, last night I listened to Wanderers Player commentary and had Sky Sports News on, when Bolton scored it was before they even went to Iain Dowie for the goal report in the studio.

The highlights against Burnely are 10 minutes 54 seconds, the highlights of last nights game were up last night and are 3 minutes 6 seconds .

Good quality picture in full screen, not HD, but good and clear.

Maybe they've had a bit of an overhaul? There's miles more stuff going on the Official YouTube page such as interviews and highlights that haven't been on in previous seasons.

Maybe they've had a bit of an overhaul? There's miles more stuff going on the Official YouTube page such as interviews and highlights that haven't been on in previous seasons.

The you tube channel has improved significantly this year. They have already posted last nights goals on there, only just over a minute but you see all you need to and the quality is ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_uMqLBAsR0