Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Forest 3 Bolton 0

M G WHITES

• Moderators

no win in 5 games, poor start to a season yet again, already playng catch up and QPR next.

Rubbish line up, lost faith in Beckford, Knight captain, no creativity, no shots, nothing.

it's okay though, because DF is our manager

crying.gif

no win in 5 games, poor start to a season yet again, already playng catch up and QPR next.

Rubbish line up, lost faith in Beckford, Knight captain, no creativity, no shots, nothing.

it's okay though, because DF is our manager

Get yourself there next week, take a £1 barm (all day, every day) and chuck it overarm at DF. Don't forget to shout boooo in a loud voice.

This was always going to be a very hard start to the season but we do make life complicated for ourselves by going a goal down inside two minutes. We need to get that first win on the board and we need some defensive reinforcements before the deadline.

On the evidence thus far I'd say we're going to struggle to challenge for the play offs but it is very early days and Freedman is no mug.

well, even you would have struggled to today. But previously you have seen good in him where others can't.

Err well people were saying he was getting back to his old self at the end of last season.

Wheater and Knight in 3 games have cost us goals.

Get yourself there next week, take a £1 barm (all day, every day) and chuck it overarm at DF. Don't forget to shout boooo in a loud voice.

Only went once last season, Derby at home and was thinking about doing that game next month or the Leeds one, I'll watch the QPR game on TV and see after that if I'm tempted. I don't boo anyway, just saying what I see/hear.

Edited by Didledee

Nothing wrong with moaning when we have started as bad as this

What is annoying is that we ALL know the problem is the CB's and was last season

Just can't be arsed with it getting all bitter, it's never going to help the players

Only went once last season, Derby at home and was thinking about doing that game next month or the Leeds one, I'll watch the QPR game on TV and see after that if I'm tempted. I don't boo anyway, just saying what I see/hear.

Well if you're not going, can I have yourbarm >

• Moderators

This was always going to be a very hard start to the season but we do make life complicated for ourselves by going a goal down inside two minutes. We need to get that first win on the board and we need some defensive reinforcements before the deadline.

On the evidence thus far I'd say we're going to struggle to challenge for the play offs but it is very early days and Freedman is no mug.

see folks, its easy to make a point without the bottom lip out

Have not been today in Spain but listened until the 2 goal went in, the signs are there for all,to see we're in a tailspin as a club it's very very worrying the club feels flat the pre season was terrible, were a million miles off a system, Freedman does not seem to know his best 11 he keeps playing Knight which is unforgivable, every team we play seems a million times more motivated, he has a big job on to turn it round and I'm not sure he's up to it.

Edited by Mounts Kipper