Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Forest 3 Bolton 0

M G WHITES

I thought again that the first half we played well, the goal knocked us back and was down to piss poor defending by the centre backs.

We went to pieces in the 2nd half when they had us figured out, why oh why can't the management inc the board see that unless they find a way we are going to do nothing but depend on other teams playing shit to get anything.

We are not asking for millions but surely it makes sense to get the likes of Dawson and dare I say Al Habsi back to stop the rot now before we are left behind. We have the basis of a good team at this level but we are missing some vital pieces.

Very very poor. Pratley was our best player, but needs fining big style for getting a second yellow for mouthing it. Hall was our only attacking option. Both sides could have been down to 9 men and someone was bound to be sent off. Memos tackle was terrible. Don't think we had a shot on goal today either. Formation was wrong for me today and when we did lump it forward, the ball never stuck. We lacked organisation and no speed going forward when we broke them down. Bit worrying and next week will be a big test. Problem is we still can't keep clean sheets, so we need to go all out to score more than the opposition, like we did in the season we got 100 goals ! Then the opposition worry s about us and not the other way round. Got home for 7 and hit the Stella !!

I thought again that the first half we played well, the goal knocked us back and was down to piss poor defending by the centre backs.

We went to pieces in the 2nd half when they had us figured out, why oh why can't the management inc the board see that unless they find a way we are going to do nothing but depend on other teams playing shit to get anything.

We are not asking for millions but surely it makes sense to get the likes of Dawson and dare I say Al Habsi back to stop the rot now before we are left behind. We have the basis of a good team at this level but we are missing some vital pieces.

perhaps we've no money?

How many fucking times does Andy Reid need to have the game of his life against us. Tosser.

Wheater was garbage again. He sticks to the arse of the striker and either fouls them or let's em bring it down.

Teirney was poor. Many many loose balls.

Lee. Ffs. 451 away from home. We need wingers with something. Anything. He's fine in 442 when we have plenty of other people creating stuff.

I thought craig Davies performed admirably. Won plenty in the air. Got about the pitch. No problem with him leading the line with Ngog behind.

Medo is a cracking player but a typical knob head foreigner thinks he's billy big bollocks hard Man. Pros outweigh the cons atleast

Agree with that above. The glaring weakness is the centre of defence. Zat Knight is never a captain worthy of the title, talks a good game but does not have what's needed as defender or skipper. Wheater is liability at moment. Simple,if we don't address this before September we can forget about promotion.

Oh and today, Chungy was awful and we missed Eagles big time.

Away for the weekend, and not in Nottingham. General observations ......

Rebuilding after Coyle will be at last an 18-month-plus job. I don't expect miracles sooner, tho it would be nice.

All 4 current centre-backs should be good enough for this division. Something is seriously wrong there.

Pratley was booked for a stupid incident last week too; he should be fined heavily.

N'gog 'ill' this week ?  What's wrong with that man ?

DF is still trying to find the best formation for the players he's got. It's a tough job. And given our wide players don't tackle back a lot, we end up more 4-2-4 than 4-4-2.

My forecast for this season is 8th. If we don't/won't/can't strengthen more in this window, that'll become 12th.

Edited by Rembrandt

Our wingers track back a plenty. Especially lee and eagles. Sometimes you just have to accept counter attacks. It is a huge misconception that because lee is Korean and that eagles wears an alice band and that hall looks like a knob that therefore they never track, when in reality they track plenty.

451 our wingers wrongly assume they are upfront and therefore our midfield 3 either get dragged wide or they just leave our full backs to deal with it. Or the number 9 has to do a shit load of work.

Finally home, cunt of a journey that.

Despite the early goal I thought that at least we had some decent possession first half but that there was never any chance we were going to finish with 11 men with that prick refereeing and that we barely threatened.

In the event, we totally fell apart second half and that was as bad as Ive seen in a while from us.

Who was that utter prick shouting "Freedman Out" all second half?

I think LCY is playing for a move.

Playing like he is who is going to want him? - his market value will be next to cock all now I would have thought. On current form though, I think we would be more than happy to recover the £2M that we initially spent on him

Is it just me or does anyone think that we have the worst defence with knight, mills and ream our best central defensive players. Wheater isn't great but shows how we miss Dawson. If things don't improve and we can't get Dawson back then I think we should try out the younger lads, threlkeld or Bolger they can't be as bad as this lot...

Just back.

Would have taken a point at the start of the game, one point lost but possibly a new CB in, good business for me.

Thought towards end of first half we could have taken them but cheap goals conceded, can't see DF allowing it again.

And, Everton fans are piss poor, on our train there and back, have a drink and enjoy yourselves...no lads.

Few Freedman out chants which I did my best to silence, support Munich if you want to win every week, cunts.

Just home with 9 trains & buses there & back . Ace

After them scoring with their first attack, we were the better team in the first half, but them scoring again at the start of the 2nd half was a killer.

It wasn't all his fault, but the referee was dire, booking our players but not theirs for the same offences. It seemed inevitable that we would go down to 10 men ( my money was on Medo), all the goals stemmed from the wings, so I don't agree with blaming the centre-backs, Hall & Odelusi aren't ready to start games yet ,and we're crying out for one of our creative midfielders/playmakers (Eagles, Mavies, N'Gog ) to come back into the team.

We'll be alright.

Who was that utter prick shouting "Freedman Out" all second half?

Heard that too, Knob 'ead.

Really poor today, we just didnt turn up at all. Very vulnerable at the back and need to strenghthen there. Other than that everyone else had a shocker - forget it and move on to next week, we could really do with 3 points!