Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere 1 Wanderers 1

bolton va va

• Site Supporter

I'll tell you something else, since Manchester Ufuckingnited keep getting a mention

For all we take the piss about their goggle eyes supporters applauding them off even after a defeat, that kind of support clearly doesn't go unnoticed.

I'm not saying we should be happy clappers like that lot, but just putting fingers on lips and letting the job get done might just fucking work.

On the other hand, if all you down in the mouth types DID go down the road, you might set off a collapse, so not a bad thing.

Fucking horse shit, you sound like a closet red.

Most passionate fans will whinge like fuck(including and especially them) if we are on a run like ours.

I'm still of the opinion that Freedman will turn us round, but if I want to take out my annoyance on here (which I've not yet) then I wouldn't appreciate being called a cunt.

"Forget about promotion..."

"We're adrift already..."

"We'll never go up under Freedman..."

Is it just me and a few others who don't see this as the be-all end-all? A good proportion of our last stint in the Premiership was fucking wank, and if, if, we managed to get up - you can more or less guarantee we'd get a good hiding at least once a month...

Long term sustainability and the ability to survive indefinitely in the second tier is the key - and I'll make a judgement on that around Christmas, when (not if) we're in or around the top six.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter

Fucking horse shit, you sound like a closet red.

Most passionate fans will whinge like fuck(including and especially them) if we are on a run like ours.

I'm still of the opinion that Freedman will turn us round, but if I want to take out my annoyance on here (which I've not yet) then I wouldn't appreciate being called a cunt.

I don't mind some constructive criticism

But the reaction on here is simply comical at times

You'd think a zeppelin full of cow shit and ricin had popped over the Reebok sometimes.

I'll say it in capikkal letters - WE'VE NO FUCKING MONEY.

Guest bwfcdan

Just flicked through the thread but I'm calling bullshit on those attendances.

Cracking turnout by Bolton, outnumbered them easily.

As for the game, Tom Youngs, take a bow - only positive for me.

Thought Moritz and Beckford both played well when they came on.

A new manager needs to suss out what he's inherited, appoint his own staff, get used to the club, get rid of those he doesn't want, source the ones he does want, get them, get them all to work together, find the formula etc. All this with a backdrop of a club with problems otherwise he wouldn't be there in the first place. Anyone who thinks this can be done in less than a year is blinkered. Imo you've got to give someone 2 years and hope they don't go too far backwards if unsuccessful.

Just flicked through the thread but I'm calling bullshit on those attendances.

Cracking turnout by Bolton, outnumbered them easily.

As for the game, Tom Youngs, take a bow - only positive for me.

What position does this lad play?

Any hope of him coming through and improving the first team this season?

I'm sure our kids were meant to be getting betterer. Considering the general consensus is that we are dog shit and have too many rubbish players you would think it's a perfect opportunity for some of them to come through. Unless they are also dog shit of course.

• Site Supporter

I don't mind some constructive criticism

But the reaction on here is simply comical at times

You'd think a zeppelin full of cow shit and ricin had popped over the Reebok sometimes.

I'll say it in capikkal letters - WE'VE NO FUCKING MONEY.

and I agree, but I'd just let folk vent their annoyance on here, get it out their system.

Finally, somebody posted that goal of Nico's against Arsenal, another poster commented on the team celebrating - the names, the side we had...

Here's a newsflash, we're unlikely to see such a side again, it was out zenith in living memory - some should get used to this idea.

It was a deviation from the norm.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Finally, somebody posted that goal of Nico's against Arsenal, another poster commented on the team celebrating - the names, the side we had...

Here's a newsflash, we're unlikely to see such a side again, it was out zenith in living memory - some should get used to this idea.

It was a deviation from the norm.

This.

And folk still weren't happy with the men that brought us that unbelievable spell.

Thought Moritz and Beckford both played well when they came on.

True.

Moritz will be class when match fit, Beckford was a different player after his goal, looked very confident.

Birch - hes a winger, small but good first touch and very positive, probably too soon for him now but I'd get him loaned or involved, looks lively.

Wrong team started for me. We set out to soak up pressure and attack them on the counter. 1 up front against a team who got beat 5-0 off P'Boro, not good enough. Much better when Beckford and Moritz came on

Eaves is a stump, absolutely awful

Be interesting to see who starts on Saturday

aye, cos its that fcuking simple

DF proved last season in the Championship he can do well

OC proved in the Premiership he can do well

OC also proved he can't do well the Premiership

OC proved he can't do it in the Championship (with Bolton)

DF is doing worse so far than what OC did at this stage last season

It was OKAY to slag OC off and he deserved it but say anything about DF and Bolton now and it's all stop throwing your prams out and let's pretend we don't have 2 points from 12 a -4 goal difference and are out of the cup to a lower team.

Edited by Didledee

I was there in the 80s (and the 60s). I've been there and got the t-shirts.

And I've been saying on here for months that it'll take a new manager (ie DF) 18 months or so to sort out the mess.

But I'm still fed up of the poor quality, disorganised, ever-tinkering football we're seeing. There's no contradiction there - I was hoping to see concrete proof that we're heading in the right direction by now, even thought the finished article is some way off.

It's not funny we are losing fans left right and centre with inept management and inept displays. The fans were losing are long term dyed in the wool whites and not flash in the pan supporters.

Agree totally-didn't go to tranmere and not going to blackburn